[Resolved] On-Dot Couriers & Cargo — On-dot courier & cargo franchise

Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Kasif Kashif
I registered a Courier on 10-Sept-2016 (Saturday) with ₹425 bill for AGRA to Gurgaon and AWB No.[protected] at LAXMI Courier & Cargo Shop which is Franchisee of On-Dot Courier & Cargo. But Now I'm tracking my shipment on On-Dot Courier & Cargo's website where it's showing that's "Shipment doesn't exist" when I called LAXMI Courier & Cargo's Dealer on Mobile Number [protected] he is telling me that he dispatched my Consignment on Saturday as well, I also called On-Dot Courier's Customer Care Service Agra on[protected] on which a Lady Executive saying that this Shipment didn't reached us you need to contact to LAXMI COURIER & CARGO again to confirm but now the dealer is not answered of my calls.

I don't know who is ignoring or doing fraud with me. Company or Company's Franchisee.

Please! take a step to make your customer satisfied and improve your Dealers to give best Costumer's Service.
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 10, 2016
On-dot didn't respond me regarding my Complaint but Snapdeal refunded my Money. Thanks!

[Sep 12, 2016] On-Dot Couriers & Cargo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I shipped a package to Kullu, it hasn't reached the location yet it is showing the package has been delivered that to with signature in chandigarh.Though i couriered from chandigarh itself to Kullu .. my tracking id:[protected]
I tried contacting their office, no one answer their calls
Kasif Kashif's [Complaint's author] reply, Sep 17, 2016
Yes I also tracked your Consignment it is showing DELIVERED on Destination with SIGNATURE.

I don't know why the hell Courier and Cargo Service Companies are interested to playing Worst Games with their customers and they also charge Money as fees for playing these Games. All Courier and Cargo Service Companies are same not a single company deliver their customers Parcel or Consignment without giving some Plights to the Customer.

+91 11 4987 8888 [Delhi Customer Care]