[Resolved]  One Assist — closure of my account and auto renewal of subscription

My membership id: [protected]. I have been raising request to close my account since last 2 years since the service is not been used but they are not closing the account. They are auto renewing the membership without my authorization on my hdfc bank credit card. The site does not permit me to remove the credit card details nor there phone numbers are reachable. There is not option to cancel the subscription.

For speaking to hdfc credit card customer care, authorization is required but when i spoke to hdfc customer care they are as well not cancelling the transaction.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 17, 2018

[Mar 15, 2018] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OneAssist Consumer Solutions Customer Care's response Mar 16, 2018
Dear Ashish,

Greetings from OneAssist...!

We deeply regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

As per your request, plan has been cancelled vide Service Request number 2987763 and the refund has been initiated. It will be credited to your bank/card account in 7 working days.

Should you require any further assistance, please reach us at [protected]@oneassist.in or[protected].

Brij

Team OneAssist
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Thanks for the support. Much appreciated
Hello Brij, Team OneAssit,

Let me know as by when would the request be received. It is not yet transferred or reflecting in my Account or Card.

Ashish Junnarkar