One Stop Shop Complaints & Reviews

1.7
Last updated Jan 27, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to One Stop Shop

Having problems with One Stop Shop?

File a complaint and get it resolved by One Stop Shop customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

One Stop Shop

One Stop Shop Website

One Stop Shop Head Office Address

102-104, Aditya Industrial Estate, Off Link Road, Mindspace, Malad(W)
Mumbai City District

One Stop Shop Phone Numbers

One Stop Shop reviews & complaints(75)

They are send old used MacBook note .not ready to exchange.note is not working

Hallo
    I have put an order on one stop shops online on 29/10/21
    I did the payment
    I received the invoice
    It has no contact number and has wrong address
    I still didn’t receive the order
    I sent an email to the customer support but no reply...
    My order ID is #LNY6F
    I've purchased showpieces from onestopshops.in on October 28, 2021. I got updated mail of items shipped on 31st October, 2021. After that I'm not getting any updates from them. I've also sent 2 emails to their customer support id. When I try to open their website it is showing an error....

I order on 24 October and till today I didn't received any single information about my order. And if I try to open the attachment link, site is not opening or closed permanently. I don't know I didn't get a single information about order from 24 October.
    My order no. Is #PI2QO
    Manvi Singh
    One Stop Shop customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered one show piece from one stop shop .
      Order I'd is #5TV2R..
      tracking is not available even after 3 days and online order details is not found.....
      Hi Ranjeeb,

As discussed, I ordered a BOAT STORM SMART WATCH and received a Progear watch. Can I know the reason why the wrong product was sent to me? URGENT!

For your references I have sent images of the product which I have received. Arrange for the return and deliver the product which I have ordered. I have already paid the payment.

Order : 15725
      AWB: [protected] ( Bluedart)
      br...

I had ordered 14 kurtis of different sizes from small to Xl, but 4 pcs only (one pc of each size, small, medium, large and extra large) was delivered to my address in India. Please help me to get refund for the undelivered pcs?
      ORDER #[protected].

Bina Pokharel
      One Stop Shop customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ordered iPhone SE second generation on 30/05/2021. Which costs me around 39499 including extra charges, payment has been done via CREDIT CARD. Just received confirmation mail that order received. That's all, from then no response though I have sent lot many mails. They have given fake number and fake email ID...
        This is a fraud company running through electronicdeal.in and shopdealclue.com running their activities in faridabad hariyana, I have given a cyber crime compliant for my recent transaction if any one have their company details like GST, PAN, properator name address, or any relevant address they will be severely prosecuted under cyber laws and punished minimum jail term of 7years, under ipc sections, kindly help us with this compliant for...

I have placed an order in electronic deals.in as I have requested for cancellation but they are making fraud calls through wats app for refund. And asking OTP card number for refund don’t believe this and kindly arrest such people and seize this company. And website.
        One Stop Shop customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi I have placed an order in electronicdeals.in vide order no 24706_21052557 dates 25.5.2021 the delivery date have not been confirmed and no further updates given on the said order kindly let me know the status of the said order .

Ph [protected]...

I received a defective Product and there is no response for my mails. I have sent many mails requesting for return and refund but there is no response. I have attached a video too. The package was not proper and the product was not working too. It happens, so If I get a proper response and if they take the product back and provide me a refund I would further continue to shop other products in the website. I need the website to take return and give refund soon. It’s already been 2 and more days . Still I didn’t get any response. Do respond immediately.
          One Stop Shop customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I tried mailing them but no response.. no update about the order delivery.. it’s been 5 days
            One Stop Shop customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered for realme bluetooth headphone through electronicdeal.in website on 15th of feb2021 after 2days i tried to call them to know the status of product delivery but their phone is always switched off till today 19/02/2021, i sent email to them but no response, so i suspect they are fake company, i request them to refund my money. my order number is 19267.my email is [protected]@gmail.com...
              We visited one stop shop at Viviana Mall on 29th Jan 2021.
              We had very bad experience about whole service.
              As soon as we entered we were making list if things which will take at the last, once we see all products in the shop. One lady staff followed us. We thought she wants to suggest or something like that. But no she continuously looking us and things which we were checking. Then she siggnled other lady staff, again same pattern...

I have not purchase any laptop but offer me & hake my credit card account please immediately refund my amount-21499/-
              Status refund but credited my account.
              Please one can not be dealing one stop shop Mumbai
              Web site https://electronicdeal.in/track-your-order/

I have ordered Bose earbuds from Electronicdeal.in (Contact Info
                Sector 24 Faridabad
                Haryana 121001
                Email :- [protected]@electronicdeal.in
                Call us [protected]), and we found that used item received and only one side is working. now we are trying to contact seller but didnt found anything till now we request you to kindly look at the matter & help me.

Awaiting for your reply.

Rajesh Nirmal
                [protected]@gmail.com

I have placed order for VU smart TV 32 inch
                  in November 10th 2020 vide order no. 11748 through electronicdeal.in website and made payment through credit card through CCAVENUE. Money is deducted, but till today there is no information from the merchant, no email, no message. When order is tracked it is showing processing, whereas CCAVENUE shows it is shipped.

But when I have sent an email to [protected]@electronicdeal.in,...

Please immediately refund my amount-21499/- & cancellation my order this is the India's largest fraud and haker company. Please immediately block this website and arrested this company.

Hello sir,

I have order the bose tws-02 on 22/10/2020 and order no is 9597 recieved it on 27/10/2020 but right side head phone is not working (starting)and the left side head phone battery get discharge in 10 min attach is the video and the order detail my contact no is [protected] kindly requesting you the replacement of product