[Resolved] Oneassist Consumer Solutions — airtel secure oneassist device repair claim-unethical behaviour

Dinesh158 on Jan 11, 2019
This is regarding my recent airtel secure one assist claim, i have given my damaged device for repair but after knowing that they are charging way too much, i requested them not to repair my device and give it back to me in the condition that i gave my mobile. But they ignored my emails and phone conversations and went ahead and did the repair and now asking me to do the payment.in a very unprofessional manner, they are also threatening me that they will not give back my mobile without getting the payment.

I clearly told them not to do the repair but the oneassist executive on the phone, in a very rude manner told me that "repair has been done and now you must do the payment to get your phone or else your phone would lie in the hub unattended"

In the initial calls, they told me that repair process will not be started without my confirmation but due to lack of communication within their teams, repair has been done and now they are asking me to do the payment for the mistake that has been done on their part.

Further details as below -
Device claim – service request # 3825133
Date happened - 07/01/2019
Companies involved - oneassist and airtel
Desired solution - refund
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 17, 2019
How come did you mark my complaint as Resolved?

Whats is the purpose of this forum? Is this how you run your business with no real care for your consumers and operate without any sort of ethics?

I still haven't received any solution for my query and dont agree to resolve this complaint without proper action being taken...

[Jan 11, 2019] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OneAssist Consumer Solutions Customer Care's response, Jan 11, 2019
Dear Dinesh,

We're sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please be informed, currently your device is in repair status. It will be delivered to you once your handset is repaired.

Devendra,

OneAssist, Social Media Team.
Updated by Dinesh158, Jan 11, 2019
Thanks for your response regarding the repair, what about the refund amount?
Updated by Dinesh158, Jan 18, 2019

Could you please let me know the solution for the issue that I have raised?

I wanted a refund for the amount that I have paid for the repair which I never asked for

+91 80 8033 3333 [Customer Service]
    +91 22 4298 3000 [Corp Office]
    Oneassist Consumer Solutions - airtel secure oneassist device repair claim-unethical behaviour