[Resolved] Oneassist Consumer Solutions — committed cashback not received against purchase plan

Banswara, Banswara District, Rajasthan, India
 Gaurav Sotani on Sep 27, 2017
I was committed for rs.725/- paytm cashback by oneassist mobile insurance company against purchased extended plan for my iphone 7. Initially plan was given to me by rohit (One of oneassist executives). He took approval from his manager of the said amount (725/- paytm cashback). When i did not receive the cashback, i tried to contact on the number given by him i. E., [protected]. The person who took the call was nadeem. Every time when i had a word with him, he told me to wait for 1 hour or half an hour. When i asked him that i will take strict action against them, then i got as call from another executive i. E., sameer bearing mobile number [protected]. He told me to give him 24-48 hours and he will hear the recording and will get back to me. After 2 days, when i tried to contact him, he said that 'yes, rohit has committed the said amount and they will give you the cashback'. But again after 2 days when i contacted him and told that they are cheating customers, then he again told to give me another 1 hour. Then i received the cashback of rs.350/- in paytm. When i contacted him again, he told that amount committed was reversed to you. I told him that i too have the recording with me, if you want i can share the same. The he told me that give me one more day, i will call. The last conversation was 2 days back and still i did not receive a call. I tried to contact him today also, but he did not receive my call. Also i received call from rohit and he threatened me that i will cancel your plan as the amount committed was only rs.350/-.
The oneassist is cheating customers and guys please do not trust them. They are mentally harassing their clients.
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 28, 2017
Thanks Consumer complaints team. I got my cashback. I got a call from 8169452036.
OneAssist team: The commitment done by Rohit was successful. Also good support by Nadeem and Sameer. Guys, please learn from your mistakes and do not repeat in future. Have a great day.

[Sep 27, 2017] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

+91 80 8033 3333 [Customer Service]
    +91 22 4298 3000 [Corp Office]
    Oneassist Consumer Solutions - committed cashback not received against purchase plan