Oneassist Consumer Solutions — deactivate one assist account

Bangalore South, Karnataka, India
 Anupama Rao on Jun 18, 2019
Hello there

I Received SMS from axis BANK that RS-1399/- deducted from my debit card to ONE ASSIST PLAN. without my permission.. i also got a mail from one assist team. i dont even know the company and this kind o[censored]nsolicited charging of my credit card and use of my card by the company is really a criminal act and the co.

Please deactivate and refund my money ASAP.

Time-18 jun 1.27pm
Account no-×4833

[Jun 18, 2019] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OneAssist Consumer Solutions Customer Care's response, Jun 19, 2019
Dear Anupama,

Greetings from OneAssist!!!

We regret any inconvenience caused to you.

We are unable to locate your account using your name. Request you to share your OneAssist customer ID along with the issue details by emailing us at [protected]@oneassist.in.

Once we receive the details, our team will contact you within 24 hours to get your issue resolved. Please note that OneAssist will never ask for your Card CVV details or OTP for membership cancellation or for processing refund.

Future communications will be done on your registered email id, as any account details shared here can be publicly viewed and can be misused. We request you to write to us on the above mentioned email id if you have any query.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Team OneAssist

Comments

Hi, we regret the inconvenience caused. Please provide us with your registered contact number through a DM and we will get back at the earliest.
Also please note, as part of the resolution process, our executives will never ask you to initiate any financial transaction or download any app or part with confidential account related information. Please refrain from doing so and report such incidents immediately. Regards, Team Axis Bank.

+91 80 8033 3333 [Customer Service]