[Resolved]  OneAssist Consumer Solutions — deactivate one assist plan

Hello Sir/Madam,

on 31st may 2019 I have received a SMS from ICICI BANK that RS-1399/- deducted from my credit card to ONE ASSIST PLAN. I don't want this service and want to deactivate the same. so request you to please deactivate the said service and refund the deducted amount ASAP.

date of incident : 31st May 2019
oneAssist Relationship Number : 7083143
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 16, 2019

[Jun 06, 2019] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OneAssist Consumer Solutions Customer Care's response Jun 07, 2019
Dear Arup,

Greetings from OneAssist!!!

We are sorry to see you go.

We have forwarded your details to our team and you should expect a call within 24 hours. Please note that OneAssist will never ask for your Card CVV details or OTP for membership cancellation or for processing refund.

We would also like to advise you to delete all the personal details posted in your complaint, as the information provided on this site can be viewed publicly and can also be misused.

Future communications will be done on your registered email id. We request you to write to us at our registered email id which is [protected]@oneassist.in in case of any query.

We appreciate your patience in the interim.

Team OneAssist
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

My one assist plan is auto renewed. I am not interested in this plan and want my money back, i have been charged rs. 1899/- for it.

Kindly refund it soon as I do not want the plan.

OneAssist Consumer Solutions Phone