Oneassist Consumer Solutions — I have not requested for auto renewal 2019

Chandra_12345 on May 22, 2019
One assist is playing cheap tricks to earn money.

Using auto-renewal is one of the tricks they follow usually.

First of all, i have not opted their services but somehow hdfc and one assist played some tricky logics (Calling customer for registration of services and activating them without their acceptance). Though i have paid 1300+ other charges last year and at the same time, i have requested for cancellation of these services.

For this year they have for expiry emails (Your membership will expire...) i thought this is expiry notification and was an assumption that i have cancelled last year. But now on may 16, i have been charged 1300 + charges for this auto renewal without my acknowledgement which is wrong.

I request one assist the team to respond and reverse my fees otherwise i will reach out to banking ombudsmen.

Hdfc bank credit cards team are doing prostitution services. Struggling their customers for their brokerage/commission.

Member ship id [protected]

[May 22, 2019] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OneAssist Consumer Solutions Customer Care's response, May 24, 2019
Dear Customer,

Greetings from OneAssist!!!

We are sorry to see you go.

We have forwarded your details to our team and you should expect a call within 24 hours. Please note that OneAssist will never ask for your Card CVV details or OTP for membership cancellation or for processing refund.

We would also like to advise you to delete all the personal details posted in your complaint, as the information provided on this site can be viewed publicly and can also be misused.

Future communications will be done on your registered email id. We request you to write to us at our registered email id which is [email protected] in case of any query.

We appreciate your patience in the interim.

Team OneAssist