[Resolved] Oneassist Consumer Solutions — i want my money back right now. who the hell are you to taking care of myself.

Suneel Kumar Biyyapu on Jan 3, 2018
Hello there

I received sms from icici bank on 3rd january 2018 that rs-1399/- deducted from my online banking to one assist membership fee. I didn't intimated that they are doing so by email or sms. I will file a case against these people how they will do without my permission and who the hell are you to care about me.. I want my money back. Dont dare again to do this.

Please deactivate and refund my money asap
Name: suneel kumar biyyapu
Date of incident : 03/01/2018
Mobile no: +91-[protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 18, 2018

[Jan 03, 2018] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OneAssist Consumer Solutions Customer Care's response, Jan 04, 2018
"Dear Customer

Greetings from OneAssist..!

We are very sorry to hear about your experience and regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We have forwarded your details to our team and they shall update you with the current development on your case.

We appreciate your patience in the interim.

Sagar

Team OneAssist
"
OneAssist Consumer Solutions Customer Care's response, Jan 08, 2018
Dear Customer

Greetings from OneAssist..!

We tried calling you on your registered number, but you were not reachable. We request you to provide us your alternate number or suitable time to contact you.

Sagar

Team OneAssist
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

1992
    +91 80 8033 3333 [Customer Service]
    +91 22 4298 3000 [Corp Office]
    Oneassist Consumer Solutions - i want my money back right now. who the hell are you to taking care of myself.