[Resolved] Oneassist Consumer Solutions — not renewing existing policy and mentally harassing customer

Banswara, Banswara District, Rajasthan, India
 Gaurav Sotani on Sep 26, 2018
I have bought my iphone 7 insurance policy from oneassist in 2017. And when i am trying to get it renewed in 2018, those guys just refused to do so. I think they are cheating customers by just providing policy for one year and not getting it renewed thereafter. I tried to contact sameer sable (Mob no. [protected]) and he also did not take any action. I sent multiple emails to their customer support but no one replied. Please guys beware of this kind of fraud. Please look for another option for your mobile insurance as there are other companies as well.
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 30, 2018

[Sep 26, 2018] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OneAssist Consumer Solutions Customer Care's response, Sep 27, 2018
Dear Gaurav,

We understand your concern. However, renewal policy for the Insurance has been stopped. We're sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Devendra,

OneAssist, Social Media Team.
Updated by Gaurav Sotani, Sep 27, 2018
I think you guys are cheating customer by not renewing policies.

Gaurav

+91 80 8033 3333 [Customer Service]
    +91 22 4298 3000 [Corp Office]
    Oneassist Consumer Solutions - not renewing existing policy and mentally harassing customer