[Resolved] OneAssist Consumer Solutions — one assist — deactivate my membership

Farhana224 on Feb 17, 2020
Hello there

I received sms from hdfc bank that rs-1899/- deducted from my credit card to one assist plan. Without my permission.. I also got a mail from one assist team. I dont even know the company and this kind o[censored]nsolicited charging of my credit card and use of my card by the company is really a criminal act and the co.

Please deactivate and refund my money asap
Date of incident : 16 feb 2020 at 18:42 hrs
Hdfc credit card no. Xx7036
Oneassist relationship number : [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 22, 2020

[Feb 17, 2020] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OneAssist Consumer Solutions Customer Care's response, Feb 18, 2020
Dear Farhana,

Greetings from OneAssist!!!

We are sorry to see you go.

We have forwarded your details to our team and you should expect a call within 24 hours. Please note that OneAssist will never ask for your Card CVV details or OTP for membership cancellation or for processing refund.

We would also like to advise you to delete all the personal details posted in your complaint, as the information provided on this site can be viewed publicly and can also be misused.

Future communications will be done on your registered email id. We request you to write to us at our registered email id which is [protected]@oneassist.in in case of any query.

We appreciate your patience in the interim.

Team OneAssist