[Resolved] Oneassist Consumer Solutions — one assist debited and renewed policy without my consent

Suvojit Chakraborty on Oct 23, 2017
My membership id is [protected]. Oneassist has debited my hdfc credit card with rs 1399/- without my consent and renewed the insurance. They had never called me before renewing or debitting my account. Neither they had mailed anything to me. Now when i call them, they are denying to cancel the policy and refund me the amount. I want my money back. One assist is a fraud company and legal action has to be taken against them for such behavior.
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 23, 2017

[Oct 23, 2017] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OneAssist Consumer Solutions Customer Care's response, Oct 23, 2017
Dear Customer

Greetings from OneAssist...!

We deeply regret the inconvenience cause to you. As per your request, we have cancelled your plan vide service request No. 2475401 & the refund will get processed in 7 working days.

Should you require any further assistance, please reach us at happytoassist@oneassist.in or 1800-123-3330.

Sagar

(Team OneAssist)
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I am a hdfc bank credit card holder. The bank has auto debited rs.1899/- from my credit card for this one assist fee payment. In spite of refusing to renew my subscription to one assist. I am not interested about this service and don't want this membership any more. So cancel the membership and refund debited amount of rs.1899/-
OneAssist Consumer Solutions Customer Care's response, Oct 23, 2017
Dear Customer

Greetings from OneAssist...!

We deeply regret the inconvenience cause to you. As per your request, we have cancelled your plan vide service request No. 2429453 & the refund will get processed in 7 working days.

Sagar

(Team OneAssist)
oneassist is relly cheating people.Shame on HDFC bank for supporting them.
Dear sir
we had purchased the plan in the month of june and july 2017 for the mobile mi2 mobile no 9371018838
urnfortunately the plan is not activated for the same we are reqeust you to guide and call so we can get the benefit of the same

+91 22 4298 3000 [Corp Office]
    Oneassist Consumer Solutions - one assist debited and renewed policy without my consent
    www.bdomains.com