[Resolved]  OneAssist Consumer Solutions — one assist plan cancellation and refund

Hi, i'm sunny from bangalore. I have received sms from icici bank that rs-1399/- has been deducted from my credit card to one assist plan on 27/4/19 and i also got an mail stating the same.in 2017 i got call from some unknown person asking me the credentials and insisted me to take one assist plan, which i was not aware of. Somehow they took that call for acceptance and they have been charging since 2017. I don't even know the company and this kind o[censored]nsolicited charging of my credit card is unlawful and without having my signature or in written form how can an organization charge 1399 rs just like that. This is totally ridiculous. Even to apply for a credit card or to make any changes to my credit card i need to visit the bank. But how can this one assist team debit money from my credit card without any documentation. Would like to escalate this issue as this is kind of taking advantage of the account holder. As bank charges penalty to customers, i would like to charge penalty of 10, 000/- inr for this. If this request has not been taken serious, then its like customer is always a victim and he/she cannot penalize, which is a isolated situation for any customer who is facing such issues. Please do the needful.
one assist plan cancellation and refund
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 3, 2019

[May 02, 2019] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OneAssist Consumer Solutions Customer Care's response May 03, 2019 Dear Sunny,

Greetings from OneAssist!!!

We regret any inconvenience caused to you.

We are unable to locate your account. Request you to share your OneAssist customer ID along with the issue details by emailing us at [protected]@oneassist.in.

Once we receive the details, our team will contact you within 24 hours to get your issue resolved. Please note that OneAssist will never ask for your Card CVV details or OTP for membership cancellation or for processing refund.

Future communications will be done on your registered email id, as any account details shared here can be publicly viewed and can be misused. We request you to write to us on the above mentioned email id if you have any query.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Team OneAssist