[Resolved]  OneAssist Consumer Solutions — phone insurance

Service request # 4249236
Complain:
I have taken one assist complete insurance on 7th march that covers all accidental damage
Pfa below of clear description of my plan where it is clearly mentioned that all my accidental damage are covered in my plan
But now one assist denies to repair my phone when it fell from my bed telling it is not taken care
Complain details:
Date:19th may 2019
Reason :screen damage
Claim policy:[protected]

phone insurance
phone insurance
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 5, 2019

[May 31, 2019] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OneAssist Consumer Solutions Customer Care's response Jun 04, 2019
Dear Smithi,

Greetings from OneAssist...!

We deeply regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

We understand your concern and would like to inform you that your Claim has been rejected by the Insurance company basis on the description given by you.

The company felt that the damage happened would have been avoided if you had kept the phone in a safer place. As the incident happened is not due to any accidental force the claim got declined. We request you to get it repaired from an Authorised Service Centre and keep the job sheet with you. The next time you raise a claim we shall need the job sheet.

Should you require any further assistance, please reach us at [protected]@oneassist.in or[protected].

Team OneAssist
Updated by Smithi Sancheti Jun 05, 2019
Sir/madam

1st

Sorry to inform you but if you read my terms of the policy you had not mentioned about any accidental force my policy clearly reads accidental and liquid damage PFA reading the same below and even an attachment of Google giving the meaning of accidental cause I don't think the company employees r educated enough to understand the meaning of accidental

2nd

If you people would have clearly mentioned about you not understanding the meaning of words I would have helped you at the time of taking the policy and would have not give you any donations

3rd

I have read about your company online and have clearly understood that you have been cheating on people for long in the market

4th

I don't think there should be any one out there telling me how I m suppose to keep my phone and had I been careful I would have never taken any such policy I have taken policy only because to get a replacement during such accidents that happen unintentionally

5th

While I had take policy you know where mentioned that it was a third party affair and now when I raise a claim you tell me insurance company is rejected my claim

Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Sir/madam

1st