Oneassist Consumer Solutions — to cancel the oneassist service

Bangalore North, Karnataka, India
 subramanya on Sep 21, 2019
I received sms from hdfc bank that rs-1399/- deducted from my credit card to one assist plan on 18/9/19. Without my permission.. I also got a mail and a post from one assist team. Last year in november 25th i requested for cancellation, but still its not cancelled and on 18th september 2019 rs.1399 is debited in my credit card. I dont want the service kindly cancel it and refund my amount of rs.1399.

Please deactivate and refund my money asap
Date of incident : 18/09/2019
Hdfc credit card no. Xx2726

[Sep 21, 2019] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OneAssist Consumer Solutions Customer Care's response, Sep 23, 2019
Greetings from OneAssist!!!

We regret any inconvenience caused to you.

We are unable to locate your account. Request you to share your OneAssist customer ID or registered contact details by emailing us at [protected]@oneassist.in.

Once we receive the details, our team will contact you within 24 hours to get your issue resolved. Please note that OneAssist will never ask for your Card CVV details or OTP for membership cancellation or for processing refund.

Future communications will be done on your registered email id, as any account details shared here can be publicly viewed and can be misused. We request you to write to us on the above mentioned email id if you have any query.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Team OneAssist