[Resolved] Oneassist Consumer Solutions — told lie and deducted amount from my account

Ravikant183 on Apr 23, 2019
After opening account with icici bank these guys called me and told i[censored] will use ur credit card then they will deduct the money 1399, so that u will get further card securuty, i told ok, then the next day without using my card they deducted my money, when i asked to bank, they told u will get back ur money, but these guys are telling money has deducted, we wont give, it is deducted bcz u have told ok, i want my money back, neither i wll go legally.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 24, 2019

[Apr 23, 2019] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OneAssist Consumer Solutions Customer Care's response, Apr 23, 2019
Dear Customer,

Greetings from OneAssist!!!

We regret any inconvenience caused to you.

We are unable to locate your account. Request you to share your customer ID along with the issue details by emailing us at [protected]@oneassist.in.

Once we receive the details, our team will contact you within 24 hours to get your issue resolved. Please note that OneAssist will never ask for your Card CVV details or OTP for membership cancellation or for processing refund.

Future communications will be done on your registered email id, as any account details shared here can be publicly viewed and can be misused. We request you to write to us on the above mentioned email id if you have any query.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Team OneAssist

Comments

Relationship No. 6692855
MobNo [protected]