[Resolved]  Onida / Mirc Electronics — never buy onida ask me why?

On behalf of consumer complaints i would like to register my worst experience with onida i genius 1.5 ton split air conditioner performance and their coimbatore - tamil nadu service center adonis customer care center, 50, tank road, sivananda colony, coimbatore - 641012. Phone number :[protected], 2491317 and [protected].
Onida as a company it self seems do not care about their customers for after sales and service support let me explain why? You cannot reach onida customer care through mail - provided by them
1. [protected]@onida.com.
2. [protected]@onida.com
If you send mails to the above e mail id all will bounce back immediately.
So, this will prevent us to reach through mail and to send any kind of photo & documents evidence to reach onida.
The other choices are through call canter number available with their website and once you register a service call you will be provided with a 14 digit complaint number with that you will get a call from the local service franchise and this is the working service attendance model practiced now by onida (Mirc electronics limited).
An affected customer is now fully in control of the local service center and they also know very well that no customer can easily reach onida through any channel of communication.
The cheating begins with wrong information and wrong, unfit spare parts usage and collecting abnormal amount of cash, no bills will be provided and the person who attended the service call immediately disappear.
Once you notice that you have been cheated then the ordeal is unbearable with ondia service high command.
No one will take responsibly and you will end up in loosing your money, time and lamenting for many days,
I have been cheated by sk electronics and onida, this prompted me to advice my fellow citizens to be aware and analyze all the factors before deciding ondia brand.
I have approached closely 25 high ranking managers of onida to get my service issue settled and till this day 31.12.2017 no solution provided to me.

Be alert, verify my submission and never buy a product which does not provide any after sales support that is onida in my case.

Thanks & regards,
V s dhanabal
Coimbatore
Tamilnadu
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 3, 2018
Today ONIDA service person visited our home and repaired the AC. So, I have decided to withdraw the complaints registered against ONIDA. I would like to thank CONSUMER COMPLAINTS for the service offered to settle my issue. Regards V S Dhanabal

[Dec 31, 2017] Onida / MIRC Electronics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Onida / MIRC Electronics
    Onida / MIRC Electronics Phone
    +91 20 2837 5561 [Mumbai]
    +91 22 2820 0435 [Corp Office]
    +91 16 1323 6835 [Punjab]
    Onida / MIRC Electronics Address
    MIRC Electronics Ltd. Onida House, G-1, M.I.D.C, Mahakali Caves Road, Andheri (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400093