[Resolved] Online Marketplace Store India [Omsi] / Online Medical Store India — fish does not delivered or fund does not refunded

Bengaluru, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 Sudipta Bikash Dhara on Aug 3, 2018
I buy hilsa fish on eztrolley.com on 25.07.2018 of rs 1458.00. And its delivery date was 27.07.2018. But till dated fish not delivered or fund did not refunded. I email eztrolley.com for refund, they reply me also that they refunded the amount. But the amount does not credited to my account. Oder id was a18076416. Order id: a18076416, order date :[protected], preferred date :[protected], preferred time : 9 am - 1 pm, alternate date : [protected], alternate time : 1 pm - 4pm.
Delivery details was:-
Address flat no 102, aster block, sonesta cosmos apartment, maruti nager, malleshpalya, bangalore 560075,
Contact no : [protected], email : [email protected]

Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 16, 2018

[Aug 04, 2018] Online Marketplace Store India [OMSI] / Online Medical Store India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Sudipta Bikash Dhara, Aug 03, 2018
Oder details

fish does not delivered or fund does not refunded
Online Marketplace Store India [OMSI] / Online Medical Store India Customer Care's response, Aug 06, 2018
The customer has mistakenly mentioned our website name in his complaint, as we don't sell fish on our website.
We request you to please close this complaint ASAP.

OMSI

Related Complaints

+44 20 8133 3255[UK]
    +1 917 688 4202[USA]
    12, Hargovind Enclave, Karkardooma, Delhi, Delhi, India - 110092
    Online Marketplace Store India [Omsi] / Online Medical Store India - fish does not delivered or fund does not refunded