[Resolved] Online Marketplace Store India [Omsi] / Online Medical Store India — minoxidil solution - product not received & no response from the stock holder

Bangalore South, Karnataka, India
 rajeshshekar on Jan 5, 2018
Hi..

I have order an item (Minoxidil solution) order id : 2586997 from omsi.in on 1st jan 2018. But so far i have not received the item and also i couldn't able to track my order current status. I called to the customer care and sent so many mails to them but so far haven't received any reply from them. They are very irresponsible and rude with the customer. Kindly do it needfully.

Thanks& regards
Rajesh

Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 22, 2018

[Jan 05, 2018] Online Marketplace Store India [OMSI] / Online Medical Store India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by rajeshshekar, Jan 04, 2018

I have ordered an item through omsi.in website.
Order ID : 2586997
I havn't received the item so far and the amount has been deducted from my account. The people who are are working under omsi' are not responding properly. I have already called & mailed them many times but no one is responding properly. Kindly do it needfully,

Online Marketplace Store India [OMSI] / Online Medical Store India Customer Care's response, Oct 20, 2018
Hello sir,
The packet has been already shipped on 8the jan. and we have provided you the tracking ID on the same day.
Maybe you have forgotten to remove the complaint, We request you to please delete this complaint as you have already received the packet.
And sorry for the late revert on Consumer complaint.

Product shipped through FedEx. click below to track it.
Your tracking no. :[protected]

OMSI

Comments

Dear,
I purchased a product in Online Marketplace Store India [OMSI] on 14th March 2017, my Payment ID[protected]. But till now i don't receive my product. I am so tired of writing so many continues mails and calls made to him. But no response from them. So kindly take necessary action and do needful for me.

Hii, I have Ordered some medicines of two types but, I received only one type, my order was Rs 724/- but sent Only rs 150/- I want either Complete shipment or refund of rest medicines.

Manohar Sankhla.
Order #2765029 (April 4, 2018)

Rs. 2203

Product not delivered.
Bought product from another company after waiting for a month.
7 Mails send.
Saying they will refund when called.

+44 20 8133 3255[UK]
    +1 917 688 4202[USA]
    12, Hargovind Enclave, Karkardooma, Delhi, Delhi, India - 110092
    Online Marketplace Store India [Omsi] / Online Medical Store India - minoxidil solution - product not received & no response from the stock holder