Online Medical Store Omsi — order cancelled money not refunded

venkatesh tatikonda on Nov 11, 2017
I had orderd breo scalp massager through online medical store india on 1-8-2017. I paid an amount of rs 7599.5 through neft. After one day customer service acknowledged me that money received successfully. But, after one hour their representative called me and said ordered item price increased need to pay extra amount. I told them to cancel my order and refund my money. I had provided them with my bank details. Now they are telling, they can't credit my money through online bank transfer. They want me to provide my paytm number. So please take necessary action to get my money back. The people operating that site are complete are complete fraudsters. Its been 3 months, no update from their side. Every time, i have to call and they will reply like, money will be credited in 2 days. But they aren't returning my money back. Please do save my hard earned money.

order cancelled money not refunded

[Dec 21, 2017] Online Marketplace Store India [OMSI] / Online Medical Store India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

we process 1000 orders a day and since neft is done manually, it is a troublesome process to refund especially when there are multiple refunds on a daily basis. we apologize for the delay. we asked you for paytm number so that we could quickly refund. if you had replied that you did not use paytm, we could have definitely transferred through neft by taking extra steps. since you did not reply, we were waiting for your reply for alternate transfer method. We just spoke with you and you confirmed your paytm number. we have processed your refund. Hope it is resolved now.
Its resolved i got my money back but after so much delay. consumer complaint helped a lot.

+91 92 6622 9292[Whatsapp/Call]