[Resolved] OnlineClues — poor quality london looks shirts

Dr Piyush Jain on Jan 8, 2018
My order id cin 1282742 invoice no[00132135] of london looks men's cotton casual slim fit 5 solid shirts dispatched via xpressbees. The product is not suitable as it is different from original product and colour is also different and it is very loosen. The shirt is very thin. It s q poor quality product so i have to return and want to get back money immediately.. Nobody is receiving the call at customer care number.

Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 10, 2018

[Jan 08, 2018] OnlineClues customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Dr Piyush Jain, Jan 08, 2018
Seems to be a fraud company
Srinivas Puppala's response, Jan 08, 2018
Please replace with only check shirts of different attractive colors

poor quality london looks shirts
OnlineClues Customer Care's response, Jan 09, 2018
Dear Customer,
We regret the inconvenience caused. This is to inform you that we have taken a note of your concern and will get back to you with an update soon. Please connect with us by writing us on cc@onlineclues.com in case you require further assistance in the interim.
Thanks & Regards,
Onlineclues Team
Complaint comments  5 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I ordered 5 no's different colored check shirts which I saw in my face book. But I got the colors and design were very bad. I wants only in different colored check shirts. Please replace with my new order.

(Colour mistake )

Dear Team
We have booked our order on date 29-12-17 but till date no any update our order also  given order not traceable on your site are this site is real or fake kindly let us know the status of subject order immediate
Quality not satisfied, colours r different, not so attractive as shown on online, size issue, looks like very poor quality
Please cancel my order has a id CIN1294817. Because of I selected size as wrong.
aloksinha9001's reply, Jan 11, 2018
They Are fake seller from hisar currently working from delhi their previous company name is om sales corporation.
Owner Phone number is 9971572431

Sector 57, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    OnlineClues - poor quality london looks shirts