[Resolved] OnlineClues — T-shirts return

nikz1994
I have ordered a combo of 10 t-shirts. The T-shirt's which I have ordered are very small and are very tight .So I want to return the shirts and want the refund back .The details of the order are mentioned below:

Order Detail

Order IDOID55443
Order DateApr 20, 2016

I am also attaching the file of product image .So please check it and reply back soon with the next procedure how to return the t-shirts back .
It's been 15 days I am trying to contact them but there is no response .please respond soon.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 17, 2016

[May 14, 2016] OnlineClues customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OnlineClues Customer Care's response, May 16, 2016
Dear Customer, We are completely understand your concern and apologize for the inconvenience caused. We will try to resolved your problem. Onlineclues customer care team

Comments

Plz change
I have buy samsung evo 128gb 48 mbbs speed memory card . it is completely fake product totally i lost 800 rs
I want to return my product which i had ordered on 29-Apr-2016 because of defect in quality.
You show me yours various offers and give to wrong material.please give yours shirts and take me right shirts...
I had ordered three Linen shirts for the cost of Rs.699/- on May 2nd, 2016 and it was delivered to me on 7th of May 2016. However when I checked the products that were delivered, never met my expectations as they were different
as compared to what was shown in the website.
The product delivered is completely unsatisfactory to the one shown in the picture online . the difference is like chalk n cheese . its a spam nor are the customer numbers responding . i want my refund of Rs 699

London combo 3 shirts

Refund the amount immediately

Refund the amount as i received the product wrongly fo it as early as possible. I have selected different colors like dark blue sky blue and white. But i have received totally different colors. Please exchange it or refund the amount to my account.

Sector 57, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001