Opulentus Overseas Careers Customer Care
Opulentus Overseas Careers Pvt Ltd

Opulentus Overseas Careers Customer Care

Opulentus Overseas Careers Pvt Ltd

TwitterFacebookLinkedInGoogle+
Suite: 911, 911A & 912, 9th Floor, E Block, International Trade Tower, Nehru Place
New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

Good

Opulentus Overseas Careers Complaints & Reviews

Opulentus, Hydrabad, India — opulentus a fraud overseas visa company

Martin Bhutelo on Nov 13, 2018
Dear sir/madam,

I strongly condemn OPULENTUS, Hydrabad, India organization for deceiving innocent and poor candidates to whom their customer care executives lures with their sweet talks and by telling them that they will send them overseas countries Like Australia or Canada with PR visa. This totally unethical. I am very much surprise that organization like opulentus making legal fraud by signing agreement on stamp paper with candidate very cleverly so that candidate can not drag them to the court after your failure.

At the time of enrollment it has been told that,...
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Job & Career

OPULENTUS — Cheated

David Manoj on Nov 20, 2018

I have registered myself for applying Canada PR and they have assured me of getting a visa and collected about 1lakh from me for nothing. When i ask them to either get me a result or refund the money they are least bothered and instead ask me to do whatever i feel like. So, i thought that raising a complaint here would help me some way or the other.

Please help me get my hard earned money back.

David...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Unauthorized charges

Recently Discussed

5 days ago
Opulentus, Hydrabad, India
opulentus a fraud overseas visa company
OPULENTUS