Orient Electric India Customer Care

Delhi

Fax:
Fax:

Load

Orient Electric India related photos (42)

Orient Electric India Complaints & Reviews

ssjhamb
I had purchased three Orient PSPO ceiling fans at Rs. 1900/- each on 5/4/2013 from M/s New Gupta Electric Co. SCO 39/3 Sector 18 Chandigarh. One of the fans is giving sound from the ist day only and have been repaired two times and the complaint is again pending with their repair dept. Now second fan is also giving same problem and I have registered complaint for the same and is pending for the past one month. (approx). Now i request you to get these fans replaced with other model or I may be returned my amount. I should be be given adequate compensation for my all the sufferings. ' Thanks and Regards

[Sep 29, 2013] Orient Fans customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

bshitech
    i bought set of four new fans , out of four two fans found defective on complaint after 15 days the company technician
    advised to get the defective fans to replace from shop , got replacement after 15 days again out of two one fan was
    found defective complaint lodged to orient customer care on 22 JUNE EVEN AFTER DAILY FOLLOWUP no service
    is provided by company till date .
    i am not able to use the fan till date as it is badly swinging and risk may fall over
    the head and cause serious injury / risk of life . pl take immediate action to resolve the issue
    regards

BALDEV SINGH

dharmesh golecha
      i have purchased two orient fans brand arita on 15 may 2013 i have complaint regarding the fans there is un usual sounds or whispering sounds from the fans ihave made complaint on 6/6/2013 complaint no is c-[protected]/ c[protected] since from than i complaint daily i stay at mumbai kandivali west mumbai 400067 but the service centre people keeps on saying in two days problem will be solved now iam fed up and ihave to move to consumer court and publish in all leading news paper pls be cautious before buying any orient fan very poor service thanks for the harassment dharmesh golecha m; [protected] icomplaint daily at the serivce centre but no result pls help me thanks

Orient pspo — making sound

no one attend the complaint no 1605 last 10days i call to dhoni come at my house to see the Fan kone kone me hawa

Orient Actus — Product under warranty no Assistance from Company [Resolved]

dsaarun
        I had purchased 2 Orient Actus water heaters on 21/11/2012. However on 2nd March 2013 one of the geysers stopped heating water...

Orient Fans — Replacement of Fan Blade [Resolved]

manojrt
        I would like to share the bad experience faced by Orient Company. I purchased fan in May 2012 of Orient Company from Borivali...

jagbasu69
        I sent the following email to [protected]@orientfans.com on 6th of July, 2012. There has been no call-back or any semblance of support whatsoever. The customer care is very lackluster and it clearly reflects the Orient Fans company's policy towards its customers. WHich is sell and forget it. Let the customers be at the mercy of their luck.

___________________________

Dear Sir/Ma’am,

I bought an Orient PSPO Table Fan on 21 June from a Dealer Named “Allied Electronics” in Sec-3 Market, Rajendranagar, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad.

After one day the Fan stopped working, there was a lot of noise and there was electrical spark from the motor and finally it stopped.

The dealer washed his hands off any responsibility, he totally ruled out a replacement.

I have been calling Orient Customer Service, the only Customer Service I received so far is a Complaint # C[protected]

The agents have been making false promises day after day, “Sir, very sorry to hear that” and “Someone will visit your home soon” and phrases like that. But in reality, nothing happened, after almost a week after calling Customer Care.

I am sure this email will go unnoticed and you not even be sorry. I don’t really expect anything else from Orient PSPO. This was a very bad experience.

Thanks and regards.

Jagannath Basu

SF2, Vardhman Estate
        RajendraNagar Sec-3
        Sahibabad, Ghaziabad
        201005, UP
        No particular comments at this stage.

Razziev Sharma
          Rajiv Sharma
          A/29 Adishwar Society,
          Nikol Road,Naroda,
          Ahmedabad-382330
          Hi! I purchased a Orient Stand fan Model 31 on 10th May 2012 & It stopped working on 15th of May 2012 . I've registered a complain on the same day but the problem hasn't been rectified as yet.
          Orient Fans (Bad Product, Worse Service Quality)

Location: East Of Kailash, South Delhi, Delhi, India

sharan_kan on May 22, 2012

Exhaust Fan stopped working within a week

I bought an Exhaust Fan of M/s. Orient (Model- Air Flow) on 5th May 2012 from Kalra Electricals, Amar Colony, Lajpat Nagar at the price of Rs. 1, 100/-. This fan never gave us the desired result and was very slow from the day one. On top of that the fan has stopped working within a week of installation. It just gives a humming sound upon switching it on.

Upon calling the shopkeeper (Kalra Electricals), I was told to contact the company's service center directly on phone numbers[protected] & 27298193. I am calling on these numbers since Saturday but nobody is picking up.

At last I took the number of their HO in Okhla Phase-3, New Delhi and called their board number[protected]. My call was answered by Mr. Varun in Services. He also suggested me to call on phone numbers[protected] & 27298193 and talk to Mr. Raj Kumar & Mr. Varun there. I called on these both numbers more than two dozen times again but no avail, nobody picking up.

Then I called Mr. Varun again in their HO. He said that I will receive a call back in 20 minutes but these orient guys are not aware of call back and of customer orientation, so not received call from him.

I need to say as follows:

1. I don't need a fan which goes off within a week and want a full refund of my amount I paid for the fan.
          2. Nobody should buy orient fans from immediate effect, as Orient Company doesn't care their customers, as nobody is even interested to listen customer's grievance.
          Dhoni must stop endorsing this dirty product..

sharan_kan

I bought an Exhaust Fan of M/s. Orient (Model- Air Flow) on 5th May 2012 from Kalra Electricals, Amar Colony, Lajpat Nagar at the price of Rs. 1,100/-. This fan never gave us the desired result and was very slow from the day one. On top of that the fan has stopped working within a week of installation. It just gives a humming sound upon switching it on.

I need to say as follows:

Please provide an immediate resolutoin to it.

I can be contacted on:
            phone:[protected]
            mail: [protected]@yahoo.com.

Arjun.
            Now I was told to log my complaint on their another number- [protected]. Have logged my complaint and my complaint number is C[protected]. Waiting for the resolution.

Regards..
            They have replaced the exhaust fan.

Anil Sivadasan Korattikal
              Rude behavior and false promise.. by technician

Hi there my name is anil sivadasan i purchased a orient fan from mira rd shop ... that fan has issue with air ..hence i gave complaint to orient fans on
              5 apr 2012.. technician came on 9 th and without asking which fans has issue .. straight away ... said that you will not get more air then this .. technician name is Bhagwan praharaj from fort branch ... after that he said that there is issue with fans blades and said that he speak with his incharge and get it replaced but he dint reported that to the company ... and closed the complaint ... however i was waiting for reply hence i called today on 16 april to know the status ... n got to know from in-charge Manish kadam that technician dint informed abt the blades are faulty and took a new complaint ... please do the needful for this kind of behaviors from branded company like orientfans ... and u can revert me on my email :[protected]@gmail.com

Orient Tornado Dx Ch6001b) — noise of instrument [Resolved]

ppathak
                i have purchased room cooler (orient tornado Dx ch 6001B) from ALPLINE INDUSTRIES ,3711-14 ,DARYA GANJ,NEW DELHI)on dated...

montu123
                Though orient fans are one of the costliest fans and they spend a lot in advertising and M.S.Dhoni but their ceiling fans are the worst.within 6months fan is giving some humming sound which after much argument they accepted that the fan motor is faulty.
                Now after this their technician came & told us that he will only remove & give the motor which we have to go to our retailer & get it changed and again get it fitted by ourselves.

Blades were also faulty which they didnt change.

the wise words of the service engineer some Ajay "we would be thankful if you give our complaint as we require it"

PLEASE DONT EVER BUY AN ORIENT FAN
                instead of giving you cool air it will hot up your mind

frankot
                  I purchased 6nos of 1200mm SUMMER CROWN fans on 17th March 2010; from VANDANA ELECTRONICS, BORIVILI WEST, MUMBAI. Its canopy is of very inferior quality ( view the attached photo). Within a year it breaks like egg shell breaks. Anybody might not have heard such a poor quality product marketed by a well known company. I made a complaint to customer service and my complaint no is 1505 for replacement of all the canopy. Until now it is not rectified. No proper response from the service center. I sent few emails to company, but no reply until now.

Infernal quality product

rahil.shkh
                    i have purchased a fan on orient company on 24/09/2011 means just month and it has gone bad within a month i have made the complain to the orient fan customer care a week ago and the lady there in customer care does not have any manner how to talk. and even she just keep on delaying the date and when we told her that its more than a week of complaint and i[censored] dont send your engg then v vll complaint to consumer forum and she without any fear is saying to us that do what ever u want. I really want to say the service level of orient fan has really gone bad and its service is digusting. please help us with the problem

Orient Pspo Ceiling Fan — Noise/Slow Speed [Resolved]

I R Babbar
                      I purchased eight orient pspo ceiling fans from authorized agent six years back. Within guarantee period of two years almost...

tulsi das sharma
                      i buyed an orient fan on 16/5/2011.after few hours it started making noise.a few days passed the frequency of the noise increased.i took back the fan to the shopkeeper he changed the fan telling may be the product had some manufacturing default.again when we used the other fan of the same company it also started making noise like a very old fan.again the noise is too loud that i was not able to sleep and work.again i went to the shopkeeper and told to change the fan of another company he told he don't have any other company's fan.my fan is under warranty period,i want my fan to be changed as the shopkeeper is giving me the same defaulted pieces of fan.i don't have time to waste changing fan's all the time.so, please help me out and tell the dealer to change the fan and give me the fan of other company as the default is in the manufacture of all the fans made by this company.
                      ORIENT PEAK AIR-PRODUCT
                      SHOP NAME-NEW PREM WATCH CO.
                      UPPER BAZAR, MODINAGAR
                      DISTT. GHAZIABAD-201204
                      Orient electric doesn't care for customer
                      They are providing defective product every time
                      It's better to buy fan of another company but never buy any product of orient electric like fan

shyam 1969
                        I bought 3 Orient pspo fan from authorised dealer Metro electicals, Super marcket in ,Bharuch.on 28.10.10 At the time of fitting 2 out of 3 fans having problem of noise. The dealer replaced the fan, the newone also has noise problem & now dealer repaired it with change the bearings.It couldnot work & noise problem at there.Dealer once again change the bearings but they are not success.Now they told me that company person visited & check the problem but tiil date no body visited & problem is still. Time is going on............ I Frequeently ask the electricians who fitted it & also to dealer....no result. Initialy dealer give good service but now i think he also tired with Orient fans complained.

Pls, do needful & rectifide the problem.

Shyam Desai, 1522,Suryanarayan society Bholav, Bharuch,[protected]

Viswanathan anand
                          Hi All,

This is to bring to your attention that I bought orient fan 48" from Laxmi Stores Antophill , mumbai - 37 vide case memo number 409 dtd 11JAN2010 under your warranty reference number Hurricane 073857 which is two years , however dtd 26march2011 the fan all of sudden fell down on my Wife due to breakage of the rod connecting the fan.This accident has caused severe injury to her which could have become even more critical.My observation is that the broken rod was of sub standard quality.
                          I putforth a humble request to sell good quality and standard products in the markets to avoid such instances.

M.Viswanathan
                          Block A/3, bldg no 1, 1st flr,Room no:109
                          Opp wadala fire brigade
                          Antophill,mumbai-400037

Orient Fans — rusted fan blades [Resolved]

amramm
                            4 Orient Fans purchased from M/s Shree Bhairavnath Electric on25/9/09 with a 2 yrs warranty, The fan blades have rusted and...

nitins
                            TWO MONTHS BACK I HAD PURCHASED A WALL FAN FROM A DEALER IN GHATKOPAR, MUMBAI. JUST AFTER FEW WEEKS, THE FAN IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY, NOR THE OSCILLATION FUNCTION IS WORKING. TRIED TO CONTACT THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE, BUT TELEPHONE LINES NOT OPERATIVE, ALWAYS BUSY. THEN I TRIED TO LODGE A COMPLAINT THROUGH ORIENT FANS COMPANY WEB-SITE, BUT THERE IS NO SUCH WEB-SITE OPERATIVE AS MENTIONED IN THE GUARANTEE CARD. THEN I GAVE EMAIL FOR THE COMPLAINT ON CUSTOMER SERVICE, BUT THEN THERE IS NO REPLY.

Orient fans — Fan is not Working

We purches a Fan last year 11/4/2009. But is not wokring properly.

Mohd Hassan

Orient - Tornado Pedestal Fan — Rusting on the Guard Set [Resolved]

Tornado
                              I bought a Orient Tornado Pedestal Fan from Moti Sewing Machinery Co Bapujinagar Bhubaneshwar, on 04/06/2009 with six month...