Orient Electric India Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 1, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Orient Electric India

Having problems with Orient Electric India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Orient Electric India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Orient Electric India

Orient Electric India Website

Orient Electric India Head Office Address

82, 1st Floor, Okhla Industrial Estate Phase - III
New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

Orient Electric India Phone Numbers

Orient Electric India reviews & complaints(309)

I called to the customer care on July 3, 2017. There was a executive name SHAGUN SHARMA she was picking up my call and using the mute button again and again and said that as there was no response so disconnecting the call and this happened 5 time times and she didn't answer the call. While after some I called from the same phone and spoken with mother executive and that executive resolve my issue and he was able to here me.
Orient Electric India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
We have purchased arctic fan of 1200 mm but it is very slow from the date when we brought it.We have complaint 3 times but they tell us that this fan is already slow . So i want to say that if the fan is slow then not only manufacture it. That is what i want to say.
Orient Electric's reply, Jul 20, 2017
Hi Tanmay,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We request you to please share your complaint and contact details with us so that our team get in touch with you to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

For any further assistance please feel free to contact us at 91-11- 40507000 and email us at
[email protected]

Team Orient Electric
Sir maine fan liya tha wo chal nhi pa rha hai. my contect no [protected]...my mail id- [protected]@gmail.com

I purchased 2 orient celing fans on[protected] from r.k.electric co., 1554, gurudwara road, kotla mubarakpur, nd-110003 model no 14-15 48AV, sr. no. 027810 and 027811 respectively vide receipt no. 11833 book no 119

after instalation on[protected], i found that they are not delivering air properly, thus i launched the complaint no. C[protected] on[protected].

The person who came could not solve the problem and went back saying "this model will not deliver more air"

you are hereby requested to take action and replace these fans with new, properly working fans
    Hi Nirmal,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have forwarded the complaint details to the concerned team. Our team get in touch with you to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

For any further assistance please feel free to contact us at[protected] and email us at

Team Orient Electric
    Previous call or complaint no. - w[protected].
    Complaint date - 27.6.17.
    Technician still not arrieved.
    He is only saying on call that, i am coming in 2 hours. Than 1 hour, than 2 hours, than next day. And so on. From last 5 days.

Is this the facility of orient company to customers, who are buying costly designer fans.

I want to register complaint against irresponsible behaviour of orient technicians in panchkula i bought cooler year ago and the last date is 20 may 2017 for warranty i register my first complaint on 8th may 2017 no response from any concern team. No body is ready to work properly firstly technician is asking for address and then warranty if we yes its in warranry then he said sir its not possible me to come to your service location we have to call multiple time and wait for long now a days family suffers a lot because of hot weather so please take course of action that the companies may respect cosumters and consumer law

ISSUE :- cooler fan is not moving properly and humming sound is coming up from the motor we have to rotate the fan by hand every time when we turning on

Second complaint :- 11 may 2017 no response

Third complaint :- 13 may 2017 i got response technician came and resolve the problem and after 3-4 again i got the same issue

Fourth complaint :- 17 may 2017 till date no response im still waiting for the technician

SUMIT DESOR
      Hi Sumit

Team Orient Electric

Recently I purchased Aeroquite Ceiling Fan on 03/05/2017 from Sun Electric Store at Gandhi road, Ahmedabad
        Once Your Technian visited my Home on 05/05/2017 to final set the installation which was installed by me on C[protected]Technian refused to install it properly at that time)
        But even though there are problems about
        No Airflow as shown 240 CMM
        No RPM as shown 310 RPM
        Even though No Airflow and RPM Comparatively More Noise
        Down take Pipe and Motor Body at central are also Vibrating even it is Gravitationaly hung to the Fan Hook Box in the Ceiling
        I complained on 11/05/201 by C[protected] and I got Sharing code but No any technician or Representative visited to resolve the problems yet

So please do needful for the same, might be piece is defective, if it not satisfactorily repairable than replace it by Summer Saver or Energy Star Model because they are working well than Aeroquite at my other Home

Since more than 19 Days, No any satisfactory reply or service from you

Hope we will get positive Response and Resolution from you please
        Hi Khodidas,

Team Orient Electric

I am very dissatisfied with the service you provide!! I ordered this cooler a year ago a for my family and it stop working how it is suppose to work after two days my family thought is is normal. Then when ai came to visit my family I find out this big cooler that says tornado grand on it and it throw wind like a small fan and even more the service man charged me 350 rupees to tell me the motor is out. He could have told me this over the phone!!! Somebody better call me a replace my cooler!!!(
          My orient cooler CD7001H is having some leakage problems.
          Register my complaint and send a mechanic for the same.
          Orient Electric's reply, Jun 13, 2017
          Hi Garvita,

[email protected]

Team Orient Electric

As the Aeroquiet model is not available in wayanad I bought the product from available location Kottayam. But after fixing this the fan is producing sound. So I contacted the customer service and raised complaint with ref no:W[protected] on May 8th.

After several followups still none caller for repair. Today again I called customer service and got a service person number. Now they saying you have to take the fan to dealer in Kottayam itself to get it rectified.

Please help us to sort this issue.
            It has not even been a year since I have purchased the pedestal fan and now it is not working.I hope you kindly look into this.
            Hi I had bought a table fan at 30 April 2017 band it was working good but now it is not working . So please provide your assistance ASAP
            Cash invoice no. 2673
            Serial no. 0064483
            Modal no. Table27
            Purchase date[protected]

Hi Varghese,

Team Orient Electric

I was purchased orient induction top at the end of nov-2016. i got a failure product. then i complained to the shop person...

R / sir
              I purchased a wall fan 45 on 20-4-16.
              This was not working from last week. i registered a complained on 12-4 — 17 at 11.20am (complain no c[protected]).
              *you give confirmation that our technician should come within 24-48 hr.
              • but till now no one come in my office to repair.
              • again i call to customer care on 13-4-17, your floor supervisor mr. shivnaryan give me a no [protected]. i call on this no many times but this no is switch off.
              • again i call to customer care at 12:10 noon. mr. saroj attend me and he transfer my call to mr. aakesh (explanation deptt.). aakesh give me another no [protected]
              • i call 3 times to this no, finally he refuse to solve my problem.
              Sir what i can do??? i dump your orient fan in dustbin or you will repair it. it’s on you
              * i totally fad up to follow you

Jai kishan
              Hi Jai,

Team Orient Electric

Bought stand fan on 26th March 2017 in Lucknow.
                Complained several times but the problem wasn't solved.
                The engineers took the fan with them but couldn't repair it.
                When asked about the issue they replied that fan works like this only.
                We asked for replacement as the product delivered was defected on this customer executive went dead ear.
                Complain Nos. [protected],[protected], [protected].
                Model No. Stand 37
                Serial No. KF16 16LH 0042293.

Several visits have been made but they couldn't repair the fan.
                I am looking for a replacement, if they can't I want refund.
                I have brought orient fan in last 10months ago.. Its work not in probably, , , so please sent technician
                Hi Bhaiyuroy,

Team Orient Electric

We purchased Pedasteral Fan Model Orient Tornado four years back. One month back there was a problem for the fan that loud sound is coming. Immediately we informed the company over toll free no vide complaint no C[protected], company representative approached us and taken Rs.300 towards service charges, and repaired the fan but the problem was not resolved . Now again I telephoned the company but they are keeping a deaf ear too.
                  Apr 09, 2017
                  Updated by [email protected]
                  Mobile no [protected].

Again I received a call from the company Orient Elec.Director, Refunds, Orient Electr.Mr.Batnakar for refund of money of Rs.3500 but the said representative asked for bank details, and the said amount was debited to my account instead of credit. Now the company cheated me vide phone [protected]
                  Apr 09, 2017
                  Updated by [email protected]
                  Mobile no [protected].
                  Soon after making complaint in this website immediately I got a phone call from [protected] and [protected] representing as Director, Refunds, Orient Electric Co. and informed us "that we are directed by Govt.to refund the fan cost to the consumer provided information of bank details of the consumer, immediately my bank account was debited with Rs.3, 500 which was a fake call. I could not know how I got a fake call soon after placing the complaint in this web and telephoning to [protected]. Now I was being cheated by X for a sum of Rs.3500, consumer be aware
                  Hi V V Ramana Murty,

Team Orient Electric
                  Sir mein Jalandhar Punjab se hu mene Bedi electrical se orient jazz ceiling fan purchase kiya tha Date 31/03/2017 ko but first day se hi isme problem hai ek to voice bohat aati hai second speed ek dam chalte chalte kam ho gyi kai bar complaint ki but fan sahi nahi hua plsss aap is product ko replace kra dijia thanku

The stand fan has already got repaired by tech 4 to 5 times in last 1 year.. It automatically stop working, buttons coming out, making so much of noise. Last Complaint no. is C[protected]. In warranty if product is giving so much trouble than what will happen after warranty will be over.

We need a replacement or refund of the product.

Customer care executive are so rude that they don't even listen to our queries.
                    Hi FalgDiya,

Team Orient Electric
                    It not working and heat or not coming heating element burn so request your technician

I purchased 4 aeroquiet fans recently, considering the less noise quality . However one of the fans is too noisy and it is definitely surprising, considering the high cost of the fans . It really makes me sad, as I had changed all my fans to aeroquiet fans, I in fact, had waited for its launch, and had lived for 15 days without fans, having sold previous fans to a shop. I request for an immediate action please .
                      Hi ak_purswani,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We request you to please share your complaint details and contact details with us so that our team will resolve the issue as soon as possible.

Team Orient Electric

I bought a orient gratia 1200mm topaz gold fan from pepperfry and got the delivery on March 1st. Soon after installation, we found that the fan isn't working at all. The electrician has confirmed that the problem lies in the fan and not the electric wiring or anything else. Request orient electric to take steps to get the fan repaired cos it is within the warranty period.
                        Hi Anwesha Deb,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We request you to please share your complaint details and contact details with us so that our team can get in touch with you and resolve the issue as soon as possible.

Team Orient Electric

Their portal is very badly designed and managed. till we pay the Price of the material we will not come to know the actual shipping date. .. once the payment is done.. we will come to know about the expected shipping date. but not the expected delivery date. .. even in the order confirmation email, the customer care email id is mentioned wrong. i am feeling like it is a fake website.
                          just today i have ordered one item.. so now its my time for waiting.
                          Hi Gujran,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We would request you to please share your complaint details with us. We would forward the same to the concerned team and resolve the issue as soon as possible.

Dear Orient

I have mentioned earlier the issue, i will again list down in points

1) http://www.orientelectriceshop.com is "UNSECURED" web site for online shopping.
                          2 Till we do the payment, we will not come to know the actual Dispatch Date of the item in the Cart.
                          3) Even after the payment is done, we will not come know the Actual arrival Date of the Product.
                          4) The Confirmation email sent from this website is having wrong email id of customer care "Email : [protected]@infibeam2.net"
                          Contact Info :[protected]"
                          5) the whole online shopping experience is worst and dont' know about the service provided by the Orient.

I have ordered few material from this web site. so i will wait till it arrives and then if arrives then i will update further.

The pedestrial fan has already got repaire by tech 4 time in 1year.. It automatically stop working. We bought it in last may 2016. Got warranty for 1year. Now we are complaining for the 5th time. Complaint no. C[protected]. We need a replacement of the product or want a warranty extended. Kindly solve the issue since the product has not even worked properly for 1 year.
                            Hi VyshnAvi Nair,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have forwarded the issue to the concerned team. Our team will resolve the issue as soon as possible.

Team Orient Electric

I have complained regarding change of fan motor in october 2016. That time i was conveyed by service centre that i have to pay rs 1200 for motor and 200 for service charges. When they came to change they said me price 1500 and 300.

Now again i made complaint for the same and now price said by them 2300 and 200.
                              Could you pls give me the exact genuine price. Else i will compliant this to consumer care.
                              I have 2 ceiling fans, both not working . Their details are :-
                              Fan 1, model no - 1200mm summercool
                              Fan 2, model no - 1200 mm new breeze

Hi mkkukreja,

Team Orient Electric

I bought 4 units of top end models with remote and changing lights 2 months back, there is nagging noise and also intermittently big noise. I logged complaints over help line, I got SMS from them that issue is solved even without any service engineer coming to my house. Such joke and pathetic and cheating bogus company. After I sent multiple emails to them, one engineer came and could not solve issue, he told he will send more technical person to solve issue, it happened 3 times, no skilled person, no call, no visit, wastage of time and money. Cheap company fooling customers, beware of Orient fans company
                                Hi Nikhil Deshkari,

Orient Electric India Complaint Status Update [ID: 1485742]

We would like to know the status of above mentioned complaint status lodged on 3 rd feb 2017

I have bought orient fans bill DT enclosed at image file .. Fan abruptly not working which has been given for service at AEEC stores at kalpakkam complaint register copy also attached.. After 8 months of long wait no response turned back from distributor / orient company people ...please replace the orient fan which has been defunct after 2 months o[censored]se
                                  Sasikumar G

B-402, Sutravihar CHS,
                                    Maharshi Karve Rd,
                                    Naupada, Thane
                                    Tel-...

Sir I purchased Orient Wall Fan 400 mm Wall 47 on[protected] from M/s.Goodwill Enterprises, Indian Chamber Building, Guntur - 522 001, Andhra Pradesh. I approached two times, they sent the appliance to M/s Sharada Electricals, R.Agraharam, Guntur for repairs. But, no use. I am retired Auditor, I contacted M/s Goodwill Enterprises, but they are giving irresponsible and reckless answers. So, kindly replace the piece as early as possible. Thanking u.
                                    Hi R V Raja Rao,