Oriental Insurance Company Customer Care

New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

Bad

Oriental Insurance Company related photos (194)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Oriental Insurance Company Complaints & Reviews

Oriental Insurance Company — refund not received for my cancelled insurance policy

Gaurav Jauhari
Sir i have applied for my oriental insurance policy refund but no refund has been received till now. It has been more than...
Complaint category Insurance

Oriental Insurance Company — car insurance claim #claim no. 272700/31/2018/030137

paritoshyadav
I met an accident on dec-17. I had repaired the car and a amount of 155833 been paid by me in cash and same has been filed...
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Insurance

Oriental Insurance Company — non receipt of draft

OBC
Ref. Policy no. 131300/48/2017/2102
I had sent draft no. 7111290for rs. 5201 on 23/03/18 for renewal of above policy...

prtp1973
Sir. My accident being was on 15/09/2017 on road duty time. All medical bills sending to oriental insurance on dec-17. After 4 month now claim ignore 7 return all bills on 30/04/2018. Concern person mobile no. Is p. K. Tiwari m-[protected]
Dear sir, pl. Take immediate action.
My continue policy no. Are given below:
Policy name - nagriksuraksha individual policy - policy no.1-252402/48/2017/601, 2-252402/48/2018/731, 3-252402/48/2017/718, 4-252402/48/2018/668- name pratap singh, m-[protected]

[May 12, 2018] Oriental Insurance Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by prtp1973 May 12, 2018
koi bhi support nahi kiya gaya h. kaval ph. no. diya tha. lakin concern person pk tiwari ne phone uthana bhi band kar diya.

premduttsharma
    Hello sir,
    1. Car policy number 2112003/31/2018/80090, had filed claim in february 2018, and multiple mails were sent at email mandakini. [protected]@orientalinsurance.com. However only after multiple emails follow-up we were informed that we need to provide previous policy number, which actually i do not understand why it is needed when my current policy is running with oriental and no refund was made to me.. And no response i am getting from oriental and above mentioned email.

2. Again last week my car met with accident, and i had been sending emails and reminders at mandakini. [protected]@orientalinsurance.com but there is no response from this email.

Kindly advice how can i get my claim for one filed in february and inspection for current accident.

Thanks and regards
    Premdutt sharma

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Auto Insurance & Loan

Oriental Insurance Company — cancellation of dependents insurance policy.

Beerappaps
      I am manjunatha v axis bank employee and i accidentally/ mistakenly selected parental issurance while submitting and which...

Oriental Insurance Company — not giving proper claim

Romi Kumawat
      SIr my car number is RJ14CQ0172 swift Dzire
      My car had a accident 4 May 2018 at Jaipur Shayam Nagar
      sir this...
      Complaint category Cars, Vans & SUVs

Oriental Insurance Company — motor insurance claim rejected without a valid reason

madsagr
      There was a burglary in my house and my car keys were stolen. An fir was registered and copy provided to oic. As part of repair,...
      Complaint category Auto Insurance & Loan

sanmati roti bank
      महोदय,

मैं राम किशुन पुत्र श्री लाल बिहारी निवासी D-38, उद्योगपुरम, परतापुर, मेरठ निवेदन है कि मैंने अपना बीमा द ओरिएण्टल इंश्योरेंस कम्पनी लिमिटेड द्वारा कराया था | मेरी बीमा पालिसी संख्या 252405/48/2017/1720 है |

दिनांक 01 जून 2017 को सुबह लगभग 09 बजकर 30 मिनट पर सीडियों से गिर गया था जिस कारण मेरे हाथ में बहुत तेज़ दर्द हुआ | अधिक दर्द होने पर मेरे हाथ का X-Ray कराया गया जिसमे ज्ञात हुआ कि मेरी कोहनी में फ्रैक्चर हो गया था | अत: मैंने अपना इलाज अग्रवाल नर्सिंग होम में डॉक्टर प्रदीप राजपूत से कराया | जिससे सम्बंधित सभी दस्तावेज़ दिनांक 09 जून 2017 को इंश्योरेंस कम्पनी के हापुड़ अड्डे, मेरठ स्थित कार्यालय में जमा कर दिये थे |

क्लेम के सम्बन्ध में अनेको बार कार्यालय में अधिकारियो से संपर्क किया परन्तु न तो मेरे क्लेम का भुगतान किया गया और न ही इस सम्बन्ध में उनसे संतोषजनक उत्तर प्राप्त नही हुआ |
      अत: आपसे मेरा विनम्र अनुरोध है कि आप इस सम्बन्ध में मध्यस्थता स्थापित कर मेरे क्लेम का भुगतान करवाने की कृपा करे |

धन्यवाद !

भवदीय
      राम किशुन
      D-38, उद्योगपुरम, परतापुर, मेरठ |

[May 05, 2018] Oriental Insurance Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Satish agg
        Dear sir
        I had suffered remove gall bladder stone from max hospital of my wife (Nirmala agarwal) dated 23 oct 2017 and had lodged a claim with the insurance company and latter on raksha tpa dehradun, all the documents and all claim query were submitted to tpa, s office by hand on time. Inspite of serveral visit to bo dehradun nothing has been done till date,
        Kindly look into the matter and get my claim settled at the earliest.

[May 03, 2018] Oriental Insurance Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Oriental Insurance Company — partial claim settled claim id: 16781841

axissumanta
          Dear sir/madam,
          I, sumanta chowdhury, working with axis bank ltd, emp no 37037, having a corporate mediclaim policy...

yadvender
          Dear sir
          I have purchased mediclaim policy from pnb otiental royal mediclaim in march2017. The same was renewed in march2018. But it is matter of regreat that till date the insurance company has not sent me the health card as assured at the time of purchase of policy. I was also told that the list of hospitals will be sent to you where you alongwith yr family members can go for treatment in case of any ailment. Kindly take up the matter with the concerned qurter and conveyed any action in this regard to me at the earliest.
          Y k sharma
          Pol no: 263196/48/2017/519

[Apr 12, 2018] Oriental Insurance Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Updated by yadvender Apr 12, 2018
          Dear sir
          Till date my complaint regarding issue of health card and list of hospitals empannled by pnb oriental royal mediclaim policy has not been addressed. Kindly take up the matter with the concernef company and give me rellef accordingly.
          Y K Sharma
          Updated by yadvender Apr 12, 2018
          Dear sir
          I purchased mediclaim policy from oriental insurence company ltd and the policy is named as pnb oriental royal mediclaim pplicy in the year 2017 and further renewed on 26 march 2018. At the time of purchase i was told that i will get health card mentioning name of me and my family members. But it is regreted that till date the health card is awaited. And the list of hospitals which are empanelled under this policy is also not made available to me. Kindly take up the mattet with the concerned company and conveyed me the action taken in this regard by the company.
          Y k sharma
          Policy no: 263196/48/2017/519
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Insurance

Oriental Insurance Company — not getting any response on my theft claim since many months

ashishchauhan161
            Dear sir/madam
            My car was stolen on the date 09/06/2017
            My car was insured from oriental insurance company...
            Complaint category Auto Insurance & Loan

drpramod1961
            I have have insured above vehicle online through policy bazar vide policy no -200211/31/2018/95819 which is effective from 5/11/17 to 4/11/18, that is cashless, bonut to bonut. My vehicle got damaged on 21 jan 2018 and for that i have rang up to all four telephone numbers given on the said policy ie no[protected], 28758823, 28753268, 28750844 but nobody has responded even phone was continuously ringing for 2 days. Then on 22 jan 2018 one no was picked up and nobody was ready to carry vehicle from place of accident to nearest show room of nissan terrano, ranchi and i was asked to carry vehicle to nissan workshop ranchi at my own cost though it was cashless with road side assistance and bonut to bonut coverage. They gave me mob no of mr ak singh regional manager oriental ranchi. My vehicle was repaired and invoice was sent to oriental coy delhi by mr ak singh after survey on 31 jan 2018. But for next 10-15 days, neither i received any payment on my account no (Cancelled check enclosed) nor any response from any above phone nos. I am continuously contacting to toll free no -[protected] given in policy and they have given three more phone numbers of claim nodal officers ie [protected] (Sanam mariam), [protected] (Shushma singhal), [protected] (Vp gupta). I have continuously called all above officers but nobody picked my phone. I was also given phone no of anita kalra[protected] claim officer, but she has responded and replied that claim is under process but it was not received yet for last three months. I have become almost mad in contacting your branch employee and everybody is giving no of other officer who is not responding. This is the state of affairs of oriental insurance company. If person dies in accident i don’t think that any claim will be given by the coy to the next of kin of owner. Mr ak singh ranchi replied that because i have taken insurance on line through policy bazar so he can not help in any way. As asked by anita kalara to send old policy on email of mr virender dahiya, the same was sent twice on his email but no reply was given by mr dahiya nor said amount was sent to my account no till date. I think that i have committed a great mistake by insuring my vehicle from oriental insurance company through policy bazar which has no relation with cashless, bonut to bonut, roadside assistance to customer.

Requested to reply immdly. I have already sent all documents as asked by mr virender dahiya and madam balodhi through registered post as well as on email of virender dahiya but could not receive claim till date.

Dr pramod kumar,
            Commandant (Medical)
            Bsf, meru hazaribag jharkhand

[Apr 11, 2018] Oriental Insurance Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ateeque9914
              Team of all executives are so irresponsible in replying back to emails sent.
              I was planning to renew insurance policy.
              Date : March Last week - I was getting quote for Rs. 27757 and wanted to know more details, hence I wrote email.
              Date March 27th I got email from Oriental quoting Rs 29053. When asked for explanation none had answer and now online quote shows as Rs. 34464. Not sure what they did, however no response from Oriental

quoting wrong pricing for renewal

[Apr 10, 2018] Oriental Insurance Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Insurance

Oriental Insurance Company — ncb not provided for the year 2016.

Kiran9405

I had taken insurance from oriental insurance company for my car for the year[protected]. I was not given...

Santosh Dhande
                Hi all,
                I have already mail and call for the claim submitted for an accident of my eeco car.
                But from last three months they have not given any satish feedback for my claim resolution.
                I call several times on customer service representative and emails but they weren't giving me any feedback for further information.
                Can anybody help me in this case.
                Santosh dhande
                [protected]@gmail.com

car insurance claim status

[Apr 05, 2018] Oriental Insurance Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Insurance

Oriental Insurance Company — claim under "bhavishya arogya policy"

s s kalra
                  I PURCHASED BHAVISHYA AROGYA POLICY No. 1169 IN YEAR 2004 FROM YOUR BRANCH DAB, BHOPAL DURING MY POSTING IN BHOPAL. THE POLICY...
                  Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Health & Life Insurance

Oriental Insurance Company — no reply from oriental insurance company

Ajai Kumar Srivastav

I have insured my car up53 bc 7011 (Policy no. 211200/31/2018/101581) with the oriental insurance...
                  Complaint category Insurance

Oriental Insurance Company — surveyor not provided for accident claim of my scooty

Palvinder Mehra
                  The policy no. Of my vehicle is 271702/31/2018/26833. I met with an accident on[protected]. I contacted the bo shahdara for...

Recently Discussed

(3 minutes ago)
                  Livpure
                  Beep sound in livpure Smart ro
                  (5 minutes ago)
                  Livpure
                  Pathetic customer service from livpure
                  (5 minutes ago)
                  no delivery and installation
                  (6 minutes ago)
                  Ixigo
                  Ticket cancelled without my information
                  (7 minutes ago)