Oriental Insurance Company — claim amount not settled

Bangalore, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 Venky Bhajantri on Oct 31, 2017
Policy no: 421402/31/2018/3375
File no: 1709/33655

Hi.. This is a notice bring you that i am claimed my car insurance towards vehicle repair!! By that time i paid the entire amount.. As one of your executive by name thammaiah said that we need to settle the complete amount to get the car from service center.. When i asked for the amount he said it will get credit to my account directly!! That to with in 7 working day's! So i have shared my account details.. Along with all the other documents!! Now it's comes to more than one month still i haven't received any money from your end,, even there is no proper response from your executive.. I can't wait for many day's will not tolerate this kind of # service!! If it's continues for sure will walk in to consumer court i know wt i suppose to do how i suppose to take my money... This is highly unacceptable!! I am not sure that you people are there for customers service... All of your executive's were all ways give # answer... This is time for all of you to look into the thing's were you guy's went wrong... Let's see wt you guy's will do...

Will wait for other one day if it's continued i will do wt i said above..!!!

[Oct 31, 2017] Oriental Insurance Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0