Oriental Insurance Company

New Delhi District
Delhi

Load

Oriental Insurance Company Complaints & Reviews

I have bought policy from Oriental insurance company in 2019 in that the NCB was 35%
Again I renewed the insurance from the same company in 2020 also in that the NCB supposed to carry forward but it has been not done
And now they are not responding to my concern.

[protected] policy no:211200/31/2020/19497

[protected] policy no:211200/31/2021/151233

Please help

I Have already Register my Complaint on 18/08/21. But till date I have not
    receive any response from your Side. I am working in Pvt Firm.I have two little Child ( Daughters ) I lIve in Sonipat, I can not Run again & again to Barah Khamba Office for clearing the claim Process.Pls Look in this matter as soon as Possible. I can not spent so much Money in up down trawel to Barah Khamba Office .Pls help me in this matter. I shall Greatfully thank To you.

Thanks & Regards
    Sunil Mehta
      Respected Sir/ Madam,
      Myself Dr.Prasad Ramhari Shelke from Ahmednagar district of Maharashtra. I had met with an...
      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

CG07BP3011gadi Ka insurance 5 Saal tak h but online 1 Saal Ka hi dikha Raha h jisse kafi paresani ho Rai h aap mere lability insurance ko 5saal tak online update karne ka kast karr
      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
        I am Bijoy Roy Chowdhury, WB 15C 4516 This vehicle Bolero Pickup car in my name Registration.

( THE ORIENTAL...
        1 other people found this complaint helpful

I have purchased a Bhavishya Arogya Policy from The Oriental Insurance Compony Ltd. Policy No./Collection No. 9073 on 21.03.2005 from the Oriental Insurance Company Ltd, Branch Office Sadar Bazar Main Road Jagdalpur[protected]C.G.) in the name of RAMSWAROOP TIGER. Sum insured for life time 50000/- sum insured per illness 20000/-. Policy retirement age is 15.03.2023.What is the status of this policy and I how can claim my medical expenses and benefitted by the scheme, please guide me.

regards

Ramswaroop Tiger
        Email:[protected]@gmail.com
        Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I am Sunil Mehta, My Activa ( Scooty ) has Been Stolen from b1/57 Malka Ganj Delhi ON 21/12/20 AT 11.00 P.M . I Prepare the FIR on 22/12/20. 7.00 A.M . After FIR Process I have been Inform to Insurance Company . They ask You should Complaint on that Place Where Your vehicle has been Stolen. Then I go to the Near by Oriental Insurance Company. But They Ask this is Theft Case, for this you will go to Oriental Insurance Company at Barrah khamba ( ForTheft Case ). After This I file the Complaint on 23/12/20. at Barrah Khamba Connaut Place. I has been submitt all the documents as required by Insurance Company Team Member ( Shivangi Thirpathi ) . Approx eight Months left but I do not get my Activa Insurance Claim Till now Pls Look in this matter, and cooperate with me . I Greatfully thank with you.
          Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

My self Nilesh Thakur, i have taking mediclaim policy from oriental insurrance and last 10yrs i have renewing the policy without failed, My father is detected the cancer and giving treatment from Hospital, I have submitted the bill copy of cemo and rediation.which is 8 claim i have submitted outoff 8 claim they have senction 1 claim and 7 claim they have rejected and told it is non payable.if its a non payable how they clear my 1 claim.
            My policy no :- 121300/48/2020/4882
            Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I have got less disbursement of amount of my Covide Kavach Policy no 161795/48/2021/897
              Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
                The said claim was rejected by your office due to not intimated in 24 hours .I have to submit that the person mukesh babu...
                Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I had given a cheque of PNB for renewal of my Medi claim policy which I took through PNB on 07/07/21.the policy amount was 10833.The serving branch CBO Ernakulam. Unfortunately my cheque was dishonoured as my account was dormant . The same was intimated me on 26/07/21.and told me that my policy was canceled.On 27/07/21 I contacted my PNB branch and made sure that my account is active. The manager from the bank told me to give a new cheque to insurance. But the manager didn’t accept the cheque (Rs 11083 . Including
                Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
                  Failed Transactions Amount of 1751Rs...

Oriental Insurance Company — Claim settlement delay more than 6 month

Insured Person : Paresh kariya
                  CCN: MDI6082298
                  CLAIM NUMBER : 143900/48/2021/00001735

Dear sir/madam,...
                  3 other people found this complaint helpful
                  Sir/madam
                  I mamta parti got covid on 04.04.2021 but due to breathing problem I admitted in harish hospital alwar on...
                  Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

My policy number 131300/31/2019/82771.

Claim pending from last one and half year . Claim amount 25000/- rs .

Pls help and close this asap

Deepak
                  Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Senior management forcing scale 1/2 employees to go office in this pandemic.
                    My father has several comorbidities and suffered from COVID last year and also he is about to retire in another few months however senior management is forcing him to go office in this pandemic and saying that there is a policy where scale 3 & above employees wont go to office in this pandemic, only junior employees irrespective of age have to join office

Please help us as my family is worried about this. This is really non professional behaviour.
                    notified about the posted complaint.
                    Thanks for notify it to customer support.
                    There should be policy where employees with comorbidities must not be allowed to go to Office. There should be work from culture for such kind of employees. Organization politics must be stopped where branch manager is forcing his junior to visit office daily but branch manager is working from home.
                    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
                      I am wring this complain with my broken heart, I have started a policy in name of Happy Family Floater insurance from The...
                      1 other people found this complaint helpful

I am Sumit Goyal Employee of Axis bank Securities (EMP ID-AS_231672). I have raised my Father's claim of Liver Transplant approx. 1.5 months back, but even after continuous follow up they are not giving proper response and TAT for claim settlement and every time asking new documents to collect from hospital.

Request you assist me ASAP, as the claim amount is Rs.20 lakhs. attaching communication mail thread with medi assist.

Medi Assist ID-[protected]
                      Policy Holder- Axis Bank Securities
                      Ticket No:[protected]-which i raised with medi assist
                      Thanks & regards
                      Sumit Goyal-[protected]
                      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Oriental Insurance Company — Requesting for hard copy of policy since 10 days but no-one responding.

I have been sending a request message to mandakini.[protected]@orientalinsurance.co.in,
                        [protected]@orientalinsurance.co.in, jdas.[protected]@orientalinsurance.co.in,...

My policy number 121800/48/2021/4955, it is happy family floater 2015
                        uni: irdai/hlt/oic/p-h/v.Ii/450/15-16
                        i have this policy since last 5 years
                        i have paid my last premium in august2020, the policy is joint with my father, mother and me
                        my father expired on 27th november 2020, so i have asked for refund for my father for the remaining period after deducting 3 months premium
                        i have done number of correspondence with mumbai office but till date i have not get my refund