Oriental Insurance Company

New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

Load

Oriental Insurance Company related photos (93)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Oriental Insurance Company Photos

Oriental Insurance Company Complaints & Reviews

I am Sumit Goyal Employee of Axis bank Securities (EMP ID-AS_231672). I have raised my Father's claim of Liver Transplant approx. 1.5 months back, but even after continuous follow up they are not giving proper response and TAT for claim settlement and every time asking new documents to collect from hospital.

Request you assist me ASAP, as the claim amount is Rs.20 lakhs. attaching communication mail thread with medi assist.

Medi Assist ID-[protected]
Policy Holder- Axis Bank Securities
Ticket No:[protected]-which i raised with medi assist
Thanks & regards
Sumit Goyal-[protected]
Apr 20, 2021

Oriental Insurance Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have been sending a request message to mandakini.[protected]@orientalinsurance.co.in,
    [protected]@orientalinsurance.co.in, jdas.[protected]@orientalinsurance.co.in,...

My policy number 121800/48/2021/4955, it is happy family floater 2015
    uni: irdai/hlt/oic/p-h/v.Ii/450/15-16
    i have this policy since last 5 years
    i have paid my last premium in august2020, the policy is joint with my father, mother and me
    my father expired on 27th november 2020, so i have asked for refund for my father for the remaining period after deducting 3 months premium
    i have done number of correspondence with mumbai office but till date i have not get my refund
    Feb 26, 2021

The main sewer line of MCD is blocked .
      Feb 05, 2021

Hard copy still not sending by insurance company at my home address. The progress of complaints is not informing me. only matter of hard copy but not solving it.
        Previous policy number:215700/31/2020/137085
        new policy No:215700/31/2021/788130
        [protected]@orientalinsurance.co. mail ID failure notice coming when I am mailing
        Jan 06, 2021

If oriental insurance company was notified the post complaint but why not giving feed back and any progress about it. Why taking more time and what is the matter.

I was taken on line for car insurance and the company has issued the policy which was attached to you in mail.br...
          Dear sir / mam

I Atul Gupta had buy a policy on May 2020 but according to your advisor after collecting the...
          I opted insurance policy from Oriental Insurance Company. I paid 108000 to Ford Garage. the insurance company promised that...
          I made a call to your team at chennai and came to know that my claim is rejected due to dental related issue not covered under...
          RIGHT EYE RETINAL HEMORRHAGE- RIGHT EYE INTRAVITREAL INJECTION GIVEN DONE

As per the circular of Insurance...

We have submit claim in December 2019 still it is showing under process and there is no response from concerned office after several telephonic conversation.
          Claim delay and no response from concerned office
          Oct 11, 2020

Had taken Medical Insurance in 1993 for self and wife.
            Wife was hospitalised from 8/11/2017 to 15/11/2017. Again from 18/11/2017 till her death on 20/12/2017.
            This covered two non-group insurance policies in sequence from Oriental.
            Insurance Company just does not respond.
            Oct 04, 2020

Poicy no 480900/31/2021/4692 vehicle no tn74t2536 policy period10/09/2020 to 09/09/2021 not uploding in mparivahn so anynot working in rto side so please policy upload in mparivahan urgent thanking
              Sep 13, 2020

All claims related to chemotherapy administration in day care during covid 9, period. Restrictions were there on movements and i was permitted to reach the hospital and return after treatment. How can i possibly submit my reimbursement medical claim. Further i was informed that all your tpa office were closed. Drop box opened in june and i submitted the reimbursement claims on 10th of june 2020. I am a critical multiple myeloma patient, unable to stand the rigors of several procedures age 72 my wife 67 who comes with me. Request do the needful as there is a financial constraints. We are alone no relatives. Paid the medical bills from our credit cards. It is disturbing, my policy no 131102/48/2020/6632 and ma id no [protected]
                Aug 09, 2020

My bike met with an accident on 28th of july 2020 and inform the same to the company on the time send share and their software saying that the damaged part like my fuel tank and silencer will not be covered in insurance i need immediate support on this.
                  Aug 04, 2020

No activity on the complaint till date, why ??

I had a policy with oriental insurance co ltd. With below details:

Policy no - 345601/48/2020/353 carrier legal liability policy for rs.8, 50, 000/- which i am trying to get renewed by the issuing bargarh branch only.

Today after following up for 7 days, the branch head s ravishekhar rao has refused to renew.in the meanwhile, the policy has expired on 28.07.2020. The reason for his refusal is that he would not renew the policy as i have policy from other agents of oriental insurance co. Too. I have go the call records which i am ready to produce as proof.

After his refusal, i contacted your toll free number [protected] as given in the policy, who can not renew an expired policy and as such asked me that only the branch can help.

It is clear case of harrassment by an unprofessional person heading the bargarh branch of odisha. I request you to arrange for renewal of the policy urgently with the no claim bonus. Suitably act against the rude, unprofessional person.
                    Jul 29, 2020

I have taken corona kavac policy, but some portals or website issues i not able to add tpa in my policy.
                      I call support care, they said there ia no option for modifications in my policy,

So if it not possible to add tpa in my policy then i want to cancel my policy and want my money back.
                      Policy no:-161190/48/2021/575
                      Jul 28, 2020

Claim number : 441600/31/2021/00030025
                        Policy number. :. 131300/31/2020/29629
                        What is the status of my claim...

I thank you for settlement of claim of rs. 55071/- on account of cerebral infraction unspecified against above subject.

On going through the claim deduction details, i regret that the payment of rs. 5760/- were not made. The facts are mentioned as under:-

Physiotherapy treatment charges

As you already know from discharge summary submitted to you by max balaji hospital, patparganj, new delhi stating that physiotherapy advised by dr. Rajesh gupta and the same arranged from treating hospital i. E. Max balaji hospital.

I have paid daily opd charges of rs. 660/- towards physiotherapy, all the original bills were submitted while filing post hospitalization claim.

Neither you have not informed the schedule of charges in the policy while settling the post hospitalization claim nor the insurer had informed while issuing/renewing the policy. The deduction is arbitrary. I therefore request you to investigate further in the matter
                        Jun 21, 2020

I had preferred a pa claim under the above policy with divisional office, surat and submitted all the supporting documents more than 20 months back, but till date i have not received my payment.
                          Upon questioning and despite several verbal reminders i was informed that the claim is not payable since the claim is for sprain, an invisible injury, but till date no letter confirming no claim has been received by me.
                          I understand that the company has issued guidelines regarding payment of claim against invisible injuries in 1999.
                          I had written to the customers service dept of the company in the march 2019, but am yet to receive any positive response from the company.
                          As per the concerned office, since the claim can be settled at the ro vadodara level only, the papers have been sent to them by the concerned office long back.
                          Jun 17, 2020