Oriental Insurance Company — claim not paid

Plot No.55 Chitrakoot Colony, Apposite Bharat Gas Godown Niwaru Road Jhothawara jaipur, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
 shekhawats439[email protected] on Apr 19, 2019
My policy no. Is - 243400/31/2016/14361, i had an insurance of my bike from this company and when my bike gone through an actual accident and i filed for a claim but the claim had not get paid. Surveyor behaved very bad with me, i had already registered a case about this on consumer court but still i didn't get my claim. Company refused to pay my claim. Sir kindly please take some action on this and please help me to get my claim.
Please take some neccessary action on it so i can get my claim paid.

[Apr 19, 2019] Oriental Insurance Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by [email protected], Apr 19, 2019
My Policy no. is - 243400/31/2016/14361, I had an insurance of my bike from this company and when my bike gone through an actual accident and I filed for a claim but the claim had not get paid. Surveyor behaved very bad with me, I had already Registered a case about this on consumer court but still I didn't get my claim. Company refused to pay my claim. Sir kindly please take some action on this and please help me to get my claim.
Please take some neccessary action on it so I can get my claim paid.

claim not paid