Oriental Insurance Company — no reply of my complaint by company

Thana - atariA, Sitapur, Surguja District, Chhattisgarh, India
 Kul1234 on Feb 23, 2019
Sir

I have complaint in insurance company regarding claim of tyre is not consider by company which is damage in accident under zero del claim.

Till now no any reply given by insurance company regarding my complain

So i want taken appropriate take action against this comapany

Sir
Our car baleno zeta up 32 jv 1237 had damaged in an accident. It's tyre and other front and back side part damaged. We have deposited our car in bright wheel workshop chhatha meel. After inspection of oriental insurance company surveyor. Tyre was not considered and mail to bright wheel chhatha meel that the your front tyre was not corroborating with the cause of accident.
I want to explaining and clarification about why are not considering my front tyre by your surveyor. If it's not corroborating with the cause of accident. Hoe is it possible new tyre will be burst in normal course.

Kuldeep kumar
Mob no. [protected]

[Feb 23, 2019] Oriental Insurance Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Kul1234, Mar 01, 2019
Kindly resolve my complain earlier

Comments

Sir i have claim insurance[protected] on my car, , but still now any payment refund by company, , i have complain many times in head office but not resolve yet, , my policy number is 442600/31/2019/NRF/3357, , it policy is kerala region, , and i am belong to balaghat madhy pradesh, , pleas resolve my query as soon as possible

Oriental House, A-25/27, Asaf Ali Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110002