Oriental Insurance Company — not going to settle the claim. making objection

Kathua, Jammu and Kashmir, India
 mituu
Hello sir..
I am your policyholder having plcy nmbr 262100/48/2017/2216 naming jyoti saroop. I went out for some work at that place i (jyoti saroop) suddenly get heart attack. Aftr that i went for treatment. I admited in hospital where i got treatment. I gave medical policy to hospital to meet the benefit of this policy.the dealing assistant of that hospital sent the medical policy to insurer. But now they object on some issue. Firstly he said . Provide bank statement which show the insured person give the payment . I sent that statement to insurer. Aftr that he said to provide the previous policy . I provide the previous policy numbr which also shown in new policy schedule. I provided each and every thing concerned to policy to you.
So .. take the matter in priorty and give us the validate reply and claim settlement.

not going to settle the claim. making objection

[Aug 09, 2017] Oriental Insurance Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0