[Resolved]  Signals Records Jabalpur (Mp) — Non Receipt of ACP Nb Sub

Address:Madhya Pradesh

Sir, I, Army No 15361515F Rank HAV (ACP NB SUB) Kalshetti Rajkumar B am retired from army on 31 Jan 2012 as HAV (ACP- NB SUB) on completing 24 years service. My arrears payment for ACP NB SUB has been settled by hon-able SIGNALS RECORDS/ PAO (OR) CORPS OF SIGNALS and I have claimed up to 31 Jan 2012. However, arrears of commutation/ gratuity for NB SUB and pension scale have not been updated and released by PCDA (P) Allahabad for which I have sent corrigendum letter through Signals records Jabalpur (MP) in Feb 2012 while I was in Depot Regt, Corps of Signals for issue of Corrigendum PPO. My some co- retired persons PPO has already been updated and they are drawing pension on NB SUB scale. My request is that your kind intervention is required towards our Signal Records (NER GROUP) to remind PCDA (P) Allahabad to accelerate this process and forward the PPO to our Bank, (STATE BANK OF INDIA, Market yard, Solapur ACCT NO [protected] at the earliest. Thanking you in anticipation, Yours sincerely
Was this information helpful?
No (0)
Yes (0)
Aug 13, 2020
Complaint marked as Resolved 
Complaint comments 


Sir My arrears payment for ACP NB SUB was received on 15 Nov 2012. Thanks
Ex-Hav(ACP-I) Kalshetti RB
Dear Sir,
With due respect I 15375530F Hony Nb/ Sub Rajeev Chakraborty beg to state that I am retired on 30th Jun 2015 and my PPO No is S/016117/2015(ARMY). My new PPO No is[protected] which was been given by your office as per date, now I have sent many letters earlier regarding my disability pension which was I am thinking not as per basic pay fixed. So, my request your honor please look into this matter and try to clear it as early as possible so that I may get the accurately fixed disability pension as per order .I am sending the attachments for your further queries

Thanks with regards
15375530F Hony Nb/Sub .Rajeev Chakraborty
email - [protected]@gmail .com

Post your Comment

    I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    By clicking Submit you agree to our Terms of Use

    Contact Information

    Madhya Pradesh
    File a Complaint