Overnite Express Complaints & Reviews

1.3
Last updated Mar 8, 2023

File a complaint to Overnite Express

Having problems with Overnite Express?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Overnite Express customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Overnite Express

Overnite Express Phone Numbers

Mobile

View more phone numbers

Overnite Express reviews & complaints page 3

I was cheated by Rajkumar He told me he is in indian army in Jharkhand . I have paid 20000 for phone now he is refusing to pay my money back. Please take strict action as soon as possible . I'm in big trouble.
May 18, 2021
Updated by Narima Das
Please help!!

He told me tht is is in indian army and buy iphone11. I buy from them in 24000. I pay him 3000 and now he refused to give me. Please help me..

Address:At Bhimpur, Post pat Raiyat State Madhya Pradesh District Betul
      Website:[email protected]

I was Cheated by a person Name Ingli Ram[protected] I have Given Him Rs.500 And he said that Next day the Mobile vivo v20 will be Delivered to you Than Next day A person called Me Sanjay Singh Said that you Courier Has came And I will Deliver it to you but firstly you have to Pay 6199 than I will come at Your home and Return you 6000 rupess and And When I give him he doesnt Return Me or Not the Courier has come to my home

Address:Lakhnau

He came in contact through Facebook site where he published for selling his car, from there he contact me with this [protected] and asked me to first transfer rs 3100 for tarnceport to his account no. after payment I got a call from courier boy that the second payment for 19800 for rc and insurance then I searched online and found they are cheating peoples same way as I was cheated and many of the victims lodge complaint on complaint lodging site
        May 04, 2021
        Soo please help me to refund my money because 3100 rs is very important for us
        May 04, 2021
        Updated by SHASHIKANT kr ojha
        After payments I got call or sms from this no +[protected] the name sudhir Kumar he said that please pay 19800 for complete rc or insurance then I rejected for this and told to refund my payment but now they can't take my call

May 05, 2021
        Please solve my problems
        May 08, 2021
        Please help me

Cheating in the name of indian army
          Apr 24, 2021
          Updated by prema subbia
          Cheating people in the name of indian army with attractive products and names

Address:Dhodri post-ghotiya tah- manpur Dist-Ranandgaon

Maine facebook ke marketplace se realme 6 pro ordar kiya tha.. Aur vo army me hu krke bola uska name ingle ram avchit h.. Ordar ke baad vo 3000 coriyar ke liye manga.. Aur uske baad praveen kumar coriyar boy krke 6999rupy krke mange fir paisa mob. Ke sath paisa vaipis hend case ho jayega bole vo fir alag se trajectin krne bola vaisi krte krte 57000 mang liye ... In kutto ko kadi se kdi sja honi cahiye jo army valo ko badnam krte sale kamino ke upar kadi se kdi sja ho aur jald se jald action liya jay.. Aap se hath jod ke vinti h...
            Apr 13, 2021
            Updated by Tarun Gedam
            Aap se nivedan h ki paisa jald se jald vapis kre.. Aur army ko badnaam kr rhe h use jel bhijvaye... Aur in kutto ko jald se jald sbak sikhaye... Army ko badnam krne vale ko goli se mar dena cahiye jo is tarah ke kam krte h aur army ko badnam krte h

Apr 13, 2021
            Updated by Tarun Gedam
            Praveen kumar kutte ko bhi jald se jald comlen kre aur ingle ram avchit jo army me hu krke bolta h army valo ko badnam krta h usko bhi kdi se kadi sja ho jald se jald axtion liya jay

Address:Ambernath East

Totally fraud company. dont use it.. jhuth bol k logo se paisa loot te ho.Ekdam Ganda dhanda karte he log baki logo ko fasa k.. army ka person bol k logo se bat karte he aur paisa loot te he

Address:ambernath east

Hello sir, mene kal facebook k market place pe vivo y50 mobile ka advertisement dekha. ksl mene wo order kiya, samne wala ladka bol raha he wo army man he. aaj subah overnite express parcel wale ka call aya, usne pement karne ko bola, pement karne k bad hi security aayega bola, uske bad hi main aako parcel dega esa bola.
                fir mene usko 3999 pement bhi kiya. fir se uska call aya aapne galat pement kiya, fir pement karo. mera accunt me jitna balance tha, wo bhi gaya..
                pls muze mera pement return karo nahi to order kiya hua mobile do
                Overnite Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Hello sir Maine order kiya huaa vivo s1 mobile abhi take aaya nahi or delevry boy ka call aaya usne payment karne ko bola Maine payment kar diya phir o bola ki Galt tarikese payment huaa hain phirse payment kro phir kiya to ab bol raha hain phirse payment kro ... Sir muze mera payment dila do nahi to mobile dila do mobile se dugna payment kiya hain sir plz help me ... Sir

Address:At pimpari post kayar ta wani dist yavatmal 445304 maharashtra

Maine facebook marketplace main bike dekhi thi 21/3/2021 pulsar220 maine interested hu krke msg kiya muze {abrar hussain shah } usne khud ki details bheji usne kaha vo army hai andheri army camp to maine use ok krke bike ke document usne send kiye muze baad main parsel kr raha hu advance 3000 dejiye kr ke bola maine de diye baad main GPS tracking id ke liye 6999 bhejne ko kaha dusre din bola apka parsel apke city se 50 km dur hai or bola...

Amar theke 29650 taka neu hoyeche scooty sell korar name

Address:Ramkund military area ADM block

I have deliver the scooty from Jaisalmer, In between the way person from Overnight service called me to pay extra amount for GPS.
                    I don't know about such extra charge in between of delivery.

However, I have paid that amount but he again asking to pay in part.

I think he is a fraud, please check such kind of activity that diminishing your company name.
                    Mar 08, 2021
                    Updated by Manoj Datt
                    He has asked for 9999 I paid, then asking to pay again 9900 and 99 in to part.
                    That triggers me that this person is fraud.

Address:New Delhi
                      Website:Army kutta

Mene ek phone magaya tha bo mujhe jhut bolke mujh se 1000 hajar rupy chhinli or mujhe phone nehi dia or ek army hai uska neme hai Manjit bo kutta ek bhikari hai sala sab ko pesa loot ta hai usse kadi se kadi saja milna chahiye agar tum jagaba par hota to me usse ritar kar deta aisa army nehi hina chahiye hamar desh me sahi balana Mene

Address:Raipur But not Confirm

7000 Rs. Indian army Name se cheat ki hy jinka pura details apne pass hy
                        Feb 21, 2021
                        Updated by Amit*123
                        Sir plz help me
                        Feb 21, 2021
                        Updated by Amit*123
                        Sir please help me

Sir we have ordered a car from olx. The car belong to a military officer.Name : S.Preethivi. He is working at Hyderabad International Airport. He said that he have send the parcel and he send a copy of the receipt. 1st they asked to pay courier charge as 7100.. Next gps amount as 32799/-. And again they asked to pay Rs. 39700/- as other state charge. They said that this is final but they again said to pay sum of Rs. 53200/- as late charge. When they said to pay late charge we asked them to take back the car and refund the amount. They accepted and said that when the car return back to Hyderabad, the amount will be refunded within 12:30pm. But still now the amount has not been refunded. Please help me out to refund the amount.
                          Feb 17, 2021
                          Updated by Jayanththarani
                          Please help to get my amount refund

Mai olx app se mobile dhun raha tha.. Tabhi mujhe vivo y50 rs6500 mai ek post mila.. Uska owner apne Ap ko india army bataya Bablu kumar k naam se.. Phir usne suru mai 530 delivery charge k liye.. Phir kuch problm bata k or 2000 bejne ko bola Maine wo v bejh dya.. At last or 3900 mange mene Indian army soch kr bharosa ke sath Paisa bejh diya ab wo refund k liye mujse or 3200 mang rahe h...

Army employee ke naam par thagi

Dear sir main Ved Kumar Koshle from kumhari.maine olx me ek omini dekha jiska rate 65000/- tha.maine call Kar ke uska rate fix Kiya 55000/- me deal final hua.meri baat mohmd asgar Ali se huí.maine Salling ka Karan pucha to usne army officer hona aur uska transfer hona Karan batata.usne kaha gadi raipur CG army camp me khadi hai.bahar nikalne ke lie bilti lagega uske lie 3000/- transfer Kar do.maine uska id manga to usne Id bhej diya.maine...

Hero Honda cd deluxe 2012 MH 12 JG15319

Address:Overnite express courier, Shivaji Maharaj airport, Mumbai,pin code 400094

I saw an ad for cd deluxe bike on OLX . Price was 13000 . Then I contacted him(manjeet army) .he was from army .I asked him whether bike is available for sale .he said 'yes'. He told that bike is Mumbai airport location and he will transfer this bike only if I pay him 2100 for courier purpose. So I transferred him 2100 via Google pay.
                            Next day he called me that bike is on the route and it is at khandala but has lost its GPS connection,...

3100rs phone pe par parcel send Karne ke liye pase magwaya

Dear sir narmula Kumar yadav name ka person ne olx par car selling ad dala tha or mane Jan iska car lene ko agri hua to apne ko Indian army Bata kar or parcel ke lliye Mukesh Kumar morya ke phone pe no [protected] par 3100 rs dalwaye sir ye sab fraud hai inone koi parcel send nahi kiya or ye gaddi ka ad other no se dubra olx par ad dal diye hai sir please Mera pase wapes karwane or in par karwai ho ye bhut se group hai Inka Jo indan army ke...

Address:Delhi army cantt

Mere sath fraud hua hai overnight express pvt ltd se 45281 Rs ka ye apne aap ko army ka btate hai or paise bhi transfer kra liye iske liye aap help kro or logo ke sath bhi ho isko band kro jaldi se jaldi inka number hai [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected]

Address:House no- 35, ward no - 14, Azar nagar gali no- 01, sidhi mp

I have been cheated on the name of Indian Army. Mukesh sendhaw, from devas posted one add for car selling at cardekho.com. Maruti Swift zdi MP09CQ3628. Mukesh sendhaw told me that he will send the car to my adhar adress, sidhi and asked me to sent 10000 Rs to below account.

A/c - [protected]
                              Sartaj Singh.
                              State bank of India
                              IFSC- SBIN0001071

I sent money two times 5000 & 5000. He sent I...