Overnite Express Complaints & Reviews

1.3
Last updated Dec 5, 2022

File a complaint to Overnite Express

Having problems with Overnite Express?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Overnite Express customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Overnite Express

Mobile

View more phone numbers

Overnite Express reviews & complaints page 5

A man is asking me for courier verification fees 4900 of indian army
His name and pan card is attached
His number is [protected]
Overnite Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I done transaction up to 5 times over 14000 to buy camera cost 28000 from a military candiate he said delivering your house and he said to pay 50 percent amount i paid but he said again pay 4500 to get product but i think he is frauding me
    Overnite Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sar main phone online mangwane tha uski delivery nahin hui hai aur payment bhi le chuke hain delivery boy ka naam hai pravin kumar main phone olx se ek army officer se liya tha jinka naam tha neeraj kumar please mere paise wapas kara dijiye
      Overnite Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Praveen kumar name ka parcel boy mere sath fraud kar rha h jisne mujhse verfication ke nam per rs.4410+1300 ka amount le liya bola refund ho jyega instant lekin wo paise mujhe na he return de rha h or mera paytm account bhi usne le rkha h usse mang rha hu toh wo mujhe gandi gandi galiyan de rha h jo krna h ker le tu please sir help me

Overnite Express — Fraud on olx

I saw add on olx as Samsung A51 as usual I talk to her to give me number . He said I am from army in Hyderabad. He said to pay 5400 as a bill you have to pay and for courier you have to pay 1050. As he says I paid the amount on phone pe. Day after courier boy call me and he said that you have pay 4900. I asked why and he said this is company policy you have to pay first if your not paid this amount product will return back and I will send...

On Wednesday I was cheated by Mr Sahil Kumar in the case of deal a all camera accessories the deal final in rupees 25000. He was connected with me by olx and cheated me at first time I send him 230, 299, 2470, 5100, 7999, 5000, 5000, 2999, and last time he was cutting 499 in my debit card,
          Overnite Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Frauded by overnite limited company customer and courier boy about redmi note8 pro add in olx they frauded me please help out me they frauded 7000+ rs please help sir
            Overnite Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I get contact with a fake and fraud army man through olx for a vehicle he try to sell me a vehicle we exchange our ids he send me the id of officer and said these are mine, i also sent him my ones afte sometime he want money for tranportation but after sometime i got misbehaved from him,, its totally fraud please beware of these types of guys
              Overnite Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I saw a car on olx maruti suzuki alto k10 vxi uk07dc0756 and i contact to this owner parminder singh (Indian army). He said my posting in lucknow than i transfer car by overnite express (Car and bike transport service). So i transfer rs. 27000 by paytm account to khem chand paytm account no.[protected] & ifsc code pytm0123456. But he did not send a car and don't refunded money. So i request you please refund my money....
                I was trying to purchase an used scooter through olx and i got an activa (Dl8scd5048) owner name babu ram gupta. First he tell me to pay 2, 120 inr, after some time a courier boy call me and ask me to pay 8200inr further to courier service otherwise it will be return with red cross. I told them i, ll pay amount after receiving the item there they refuse. When check i found same cases to other people also. Please look through these....

Sir olx pa ak arun naam ka military officer mujhsa 4800 la liya r abhi tak koi delivery nahi aaya. Sir please action for these criminals. Pura sabut hai sir mera pass uska against.
                Overnite Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Army wale ne udaipur se olx pe omni van dali n mere se 28150 rupees pay karwaye n van delivery nahi kiii me cm helpline pe complain dalunga overnite transport ke against ye transport pe indian army ke log farzi kam kar rahe h mera paisa mujhe full refund chahiye me police complain bhi krta hu n ye puri team milke overnite express ke sath milke kam kar rahi h overnite express fraud transport ispe strictly action liya jaye kya chal raha h ye...

I have found the phone note 7 pro in olx nd i have called him they told me i make the parsal nd they send me the screenshot and they fraud me rs 10380 name atal bihari jammu airport
                  Overnite Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Actually I was cheated by an army person (Mr. Raj Kumar )he came in contact through olx for selling his bullet from there he contact me he asked to first transfer Rs.4500 to his paytm account no. And they again call me again for transfer Rs.3150 for truck gateout money then next day I got call from courier boy that parcel arrived in Ghronda, Haryana I have to pay 11999 for security I transfer Rs.5000, Rs.5999 and 1000 then courier boy again...

Date[protected] ko my mobail avdar kiya o nhi diya aor mera paisa 18300 le liya upas nhi kiya hai mera name - chandra prasad sahu.
                    Jun 07, 2020
                    Updated by Chandraprasad sahu
                    Jo log paisa khaya hai un log ka photo

Indian army get fraud with me they got 12150rs for giving us a scooty but they ask i didn't gave the scooty or money. Please help us and tried to return our money (12150).
                      Overnite Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Overnite Express Courier — cheating by acting like indian army, selling car through overnite express courier for rs.71, 101.

Myself mohammad mymood, from nizamabad, telangana, india. I got cheated by a fake indian army team selling a car swift dezire 2014 model on olx through overnite express courier shipment. I have transferred the money to 22000+2+21999=44001 rupees to google pay account but later when i found it is fraud, i dialed the number asking to return my money, he is not responding. They have a group and cheating many people through olx
                        Help me...

Overnite Express — cheating by acting like indian army, selling car through overnite express courier for rs.71, 101.

Myself mohammad mymood, from nizamabad, telangana, india. I got cheated by a fake indian army team selling a car swift dezire ts16ee0835, on olx through overnite express courier shipment. I have transferred the money on 03rd june 2020, 22000+2+21999=44001 rupees to google pay [protected], and on 2nd june 2020 night transfered 5100 rupees, on 3rd june 2020, 12000 rupees to paytm :[protected]. Total 71, 101 rupees but later when i found it...
                        This was 30 May 2020, When I find contact details mob no [protected] of Mr Dev Kumar Sharma on Face Book through one of my relative and came to to know that he is selling his bike MC Royal Enfield Regd No UP86W6474. So I Called him on 30 May 2020 and Mr Dev Kumar Sharma has told me that he is a Serving Army Person, and he want to sale his MC RE Regd No UP 86W6474. I agreed to purchase it at Rs 60, 000.00 INR. He told me that he will sent his...

Aj mere sath is compny ki taraf se fraud hua. Mene olx pe phn dekha tha to usko army vale ko pese ki jaruart thi or mujhe phn ki to... Mene. Uske sath deal ki but pehle pese verify k liye dalna padega esa bola... Fir. Ye sacses nahi hutkaa to dusri bar. To aj mere sath 12400 ford hua hai