[Resolved] OYO Rooms — My booking id is zkcl8952 didn't get room

Bihar, India
 ravindra.maurya
My booking id is ZKCL8952 I witness very horrible service i booked room n paid in advance got booking confirmation with arrival time 3am to 6am mentioned from Oyo but when i reached hotel vinayak international patna . manager said he don't have vacant room n was clueless about Oyo as he was not having booking information. i called customer care n they kept me on hold first time 8min then again 7 mintues then again 5 minutes with no helping attitude. whole 1 hrs from 3.30am to 4.30am with family in winter i was roaming in city, Please refund my money immediately. worst service by you ...i will never recommend to any one

[Dec 28, 2015] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Dec 29, 2015
Dear Guest, We are appalled to know about this. We are working hard to deliver great customer service each time someone visits an OYO. It is rather embarrassing to know about this issue happening to one of our early and loyal guests. Rest assured, we'll investigate and solve the issue leading to this. Our customer experience team will very soon get in touch with you regarding this. We promise to deliver an amazing stay experience, the next time you stay with us. Thanks for your patience. Team OYO

Comments

oyo rooms are worst, i will not recommend oyo rooms to anyone. It seems as people who has started this venture are no longer able to handle it. I have also booked a room in dehradun, got confirmation but as we reached the hotel they denied that we don't have any booking. and money has also been deducted from my account and they said this will not be refunded to you. i am not liable if oyo rooms are going through any technical issue. I just want to say that think 200 times before making a booking on oyo roms.
Even customer care staff are saving them trying to wrong customer, who has paid in advance n got harassment instead of service

Not received OYO bill and Refund for my booking ID: OXNE4731

I have not received the OYO bill for my booking ID: OXNE4731. Where i stayed

in Hotel Esteem in Kolkata from 02.06.2016 to 04.06.2016(2 days)

Also i have paid the excess amount Rs.800 to OYO, Which is not refunded to

my card as on today. Kindly make the payment immediately.
Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.Our guest support team will soon get in touch with you regarding the issue and will share the invoice.We appreciate your patience and understanding in this regard.

Team OYO
We have booked two rooms on 28th June 2016, for 14th Aug 2016 check in and 15th Aug 2016 check out at Hotel Jazira, Daman. We were 5 people including my parents and brother & my husband. We had got a confirmation message from oyo rooms while booking itself. As it was booked under Premium section we were really very excited about this this and the hotel is bank on the beach & it was good even when we had stayed there earlier.
Our booking numbers were: BCMV0571 and JPIG2876
Despite getting a confirmation call from oyo rooms on 8th Aug 2016, after reaching the hotel, were were shown a very shabby cottage that was under the name of THE SUMMER PALACE and opposite to Jazira hotel. It was a pathetic place to be, very dirty, all smelly, full of mosquitos and one can not stay at that place. We had gone with my parents so it was another concern for the rooms to be neat. After having long arguments with the manager of Jazira Hotel, Mr. Neigi, he some how managed to give us one room in the same hotel but the other one was far below standards. The address on which the booking was done and what the hotel had showed were separate.

Despite calling to the helpline numbers at oyo rooms and with the hotel authorities they some how ruined our trip to the fullest.
Thet should be banned for making people suffer for such things and making false commitments and doing such frauds.
I would request to give refund for atleast one room as the pained and trouble caused by us cannot be changed now.
Thanks for your facilities OYO Rooms fro such a bad experience.

325, Spaze I Park, Tower B, Sohna Road, Gurgaon, NA, India - 122002