PACL India Customer Care

Delhi

Fax:
Fax:

Bad

PACL India related photos (1436)

PACL India Complaints & Reviews

neela G
Respacted Sir, I am G Neelamegan S/o P Govindaraj Belong to Vill: 5-510 Keeriyur, Periyasoragai PO, Mettur TK, Salem Dt, TamilNadu . I Invesment My Payment Year 19/06/2012 Its Expiry Date was 19/06/2018. I want my payments refund with intrest What I have Not yet Receive My Payment.Comapany Chirman Sardar- Nirmal Singh Bhangoo Is Not taken any Decision. 1. Policiy No.-U[protected] Exp:date-19/06/2018 G Neelamegan

Refund
Respected sir

Request release payment FD No UO87235913 completed March 2014
Respected sir

Request release payment FD No UO87235913 completed March 2014
respected sir my name is MAdan singh belongs from bhawthari, teh chirawa dist. jhunjhunu. my policy of 7 years was started on 31.7.2006 and expired on 31.7.2013. my bond number is U[protected]and U[protected].I have so much need of money.so plz refund my money so earlier.

tenda
    Respacted Sir, I am Swarndeep Singh S% Harbinder Singh Belong to Vill: dhudike Disst:(Moga) State - Punjab . I Invesment My Payment Year 2008 Its Expiry Date was April 2014.What I have Not yet Receive My Payment.Comapany Chirman Sardar- Nirmal Singh Bhangoo Is Not taken any Decision. 1. Policiy No.-U[protected] Harbinder Singh S% Karam Singh Exp:date[protected] 2. Policiy No. - U83027847 Surinder_Kaur W% Amar singh Exp:date[protected] 3. Swarndeep Singh S% Harbinder Singh Exp:[protected]

Recovery of Investment Payment
    PACL India Ltd - Recovery of Investment Payment

tenda

on Aug 01, 2015

Respacted Sir,

I am G Neelamegan S/o P Govindaraj Belong to 5-510 Keeriyur preiyasoragai PO Mettur TK Salem Dt
    . I Invesment My Payment Year 19/06/2012

G Neelamegan
    Exp:date-19/06/2018

Pacl India Limited — Ford company's. Government plz help us return money

Soni dipesh
      Is co. Maine meri family k paise dale hue monthly 440, 550, 735, 330, 550 yearly 5000, 1250, 5000, 1250 fix deposits 10000...
      Complaint category Banks

muthukumarmkl
      This is muthukumar from tamil nadu state. Our sister kaliammal take insurance policy from pacl(pearls) ltd for six years policy scheme with refund amount of 96000. But now company was in biggest problem. Our sister policy completed in this july month. So when they return money to our sister.
      Maine bhi is co maine paise bhare hai policy 2014 ko puri ho gaye per paise nahi aaye ab to sirf court. Hamare liye kuch acchha faisla. Suna de. Taki kah sake Ki. Acche din aa gaye modi sarkar
      It's very true
      Ab modiji acche din la do

glanghe
        Knowingly Government are not taking interest because of bribe is being paid b PACL Officials to all levels including Judicial, Political, Government. The reason is behind it is public money, no one responsible. Only FICCI, CBI, SEBI baseless Organisations. Public are continuously demanding since last two years.

Request please consider during such hard time and intimate actual date for which customer can get their money. they are harrassing us very rudely.

Atleast give DATE about refund of customer money.
        Ek dum sahi
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Government Organizations

glanghe
          Subject is self explanatory, Number of People made complaint with details. Now the time has come and we are waiting suitable reply from Such Government responsible Agency, who is only obtaining complaint and nothing doing. Tell how many customers you have replied. How many customers money refunded since last two years. Even Government Responsible Agency and high level personalities including Coorupted Media Involved such Bangi method. WE ARE WAITING DATE ON WHICH Plan to refund customers due money. THANK YOU WITH REGARDS,
          PACL Limited - PACL unable to pay customers due money since last two years.

Honourable Sir,

May I request for your personal intervene and wishing accurate confirmation date for paying long outstanding customers due amount date of payment.

I shall be highly grateful to our Great Indian Office Management System.

Eagerly waiting Sir,

Gangadhar Langhe

My insurance money sent me fast

I'm custmor of pearls comany. But my Insurance money not returning before 1 year
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Government Organizations

jyoti1689
            My maternal uncle has taken a policy with Policy number: U[protected] in the name of my his daughter on 21/01/2011. According to the company, a installment of 550 rupees has to be deposited to the company every month till its maturity time which is 6 year i.e 21/07/2017. We have deposited 550 rupees installment till the end of year 2014. After that the agent who has sold this policy to us said that a legal action has been taken against the company and after that he has stopped taking the installment. I want my money back which I have invested every month till 2014 with the interest for the period my money was hold by the company. The company's registered and corporate office addresses are as below Regd. Office: 22, 3rd Floor, Amber Tower, sansar Chand Road, Jaipur-302004 Corporate Office: 7th Floor, Gopaldas Bhawan, 28, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi-110 001 Company's Registration number[protected]

Omparkash54
              my self santosh devi w/o Omprakash, VPO Achina, Teh Bhiwani, State Haryana-127307
              Mob No -[protected], My Policy S. No - AF 10 B -5305082 date 01.09.2009, Registration No U[protected] dated 31.08.2009, Purchase Agency Code - [protected], Agency unit code[protected] this Policy matured on 28.02.2015 I deposit my all policy document at purchase agency Rewari 1st floor Everest plaza Bharawas Gate. But no any responce from that side I am house wife required urgently please take action early .

Susila Girisan
                I have made an investment in PACL with 3 different policies 7 years back. I supposed to get the maturity amount last year. So far, I have not received the amount. Surrendered the bond 2 years back. Almost 2.50 lacs is due from them. Now the Chennai office is locked, I was worried how to get the money back from them. Please suggest the way to receive the amount from PACL
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Insurance

PACL Limited — Epf not deposited.

BIBHUTI BHUSAN BARICK
                  Dear Sir, My Name is Bibhuti Bhusan Mob. No.[protected], I am facing issue regarding EPF, Having EPF A/c No- DL/18066/000/6358 I...
                  Complaint category Government Organizations

veer1976
                  My self Veer Kumar Agarwal and i want to inform all that PACL is biggest fraud company. I have deposited 30000 rs. throu it, s plan no. 030/6 Policy no. U[protected] but on maturity it's contract was not satisfactory and after past 1and half year it's not able to provide maturity value. Now what step can i take against this company pl. suggest me anyone. Veer Kumar Agarwal [protected]
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Stock Market

ಪಾಂಡು ರಂಗ ರಾವ್
                    Sir my policy ha matured on dtd 17/03/2014 till now I have not received my policy amount what I have paid to your company. My agent Nagaratnamma what she is telling till now I don't know about Wat the status. So kindly I am requesting you that pls verify my policy status.my policy no U[protected]

Maturity of my policy no U014345521

shashikant17
                      My self Ramcharan sharma and i want to inform all that PACL is biggest fraud company. I have deposited 55000 rs. throu it, s plan U[protected] but on maturity it's contract was not satisfactory and after past 1and half year it's not able to provide maturity value. Now what step can i take against this company pl. suggest me anyone. Ramcharan sharma [protected]

Biggest froud company.
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Banks

KhetA
                        mera policy ta jisak timing pura hoke 1year 6 month ho gaya he lekin aaj di tak payment nai mila he nai koi replay mil raha he mene branch maneger se b bat kiya to bolte he abhi tak aaya nai he payment pal help me mera policy number he u[protected] sir plz help ye compny ne nai ha payent ka dene ki koi time he aur na hi unke pas koi jawab mera payment dilane ka kast kare
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

B.Sahay
                          not received my money yet We join "PACL" limited, policy No -U[protected] We pay for past 4year but now i want to my money to return back There is not a satisfied answer by the employ in the pcal office kindly do the necessary action NAME- B.SAHAY
                          sejalsharma901's response Jul 21, 2015
                          "Pearls Group is a one of the biggest group in india which drives infrastructure business, land development, hospitality services, hotel and resorts, P7 broadcasting company, and many more small domestic business which empower the company strength. Some customer has complaint about company due to its non responsible agents. Some time agents make fraud to customer for his personal benefit like good commission on investments etc. So I want to tell customer to visit PACL Limited branch office for exact information if you have any doubt." To provide support to the economy by way of infrastructural development, and quality residential and commercial properties to customers on affordable prices. To be always committed to fulfill social responsibility by providing employment opportunity and growth to weaker sections of the society.
                          I had deposited money vide U[protected] Rs.240/- p.m. from 11/2007 to 15/05/2013 (on compulsion from my relative girl so as to facilitate her to earn something for her lively-hood) - now i submitted the registration letter/bond in original and got a small piece of paper noted a refund of Rs.17929/- to be paid on 05/03/2025 - many visits to branch office and found the door locked always due to SEBI case and SC case etc - If anybody sit in the office means we can get guidance - I doubt whether I will be paid my eligible amount? - the comment by sejalsharma901 on 21/07/2015 is misguiding only - realise the hardships of the poor and ordinary people who cannot afford to go to get the help of a HC or the SC
                          It is the responsibility of the company to choose quality agents so that its customers are never cheated. If the customers are being cheated by the agents then it is the company's responsibility to take a legal action against them.

So please stop bragging about the company's status and help people in getting their money back.

REFUND CLAIM

NAME : Mr.UMASHANKAR MY REGISTRATION NUMBER : U[protected] SINCE : 11-FEB-2011 WHEN I WILL GET MY REFUND MONEY EXPECTING YOU RESPONSE EARLY OR REGISTERING A SUIT IN THE CONSUMER COURT +91-[protected]

non reciept of maturity amount

i have submitted documents of plot registrartion no u[protected], but yet not recieved my claim amount, please look into the matter and resolve

maturaty

Sir, pacl no pamyent maturaty 1year .submit all bocmant in westbengal malda csc -310

chachu
                            This is saraswathi Gopalakrishnan My POicy No was US9200384 i have submitted my document Dec - 2014 at aynawaram branch in Chennai Still now i did receive my maturity amount kindly refund my matuirty amount as soon as soon as possible - My Mob # [protected]

Balachanttar
                              Sir As I have deposited monthly payment along with 30 other members. I have submitted all the documents during the month of April 2014 - june 2014 at Chennai Office. Till date no communication. Chennai office also not opened for the past 2 months. pls investigate and inform me otherwise i will go legally. SMS to [protected]. Balachanttar p k
                              PACL LTD chennai office is closed for the past 2 months. nobody bother. what happened ? whether i will receive my hard earned money. In chennai, and around more than 25000 persons deposited this company to the tune of rs.2 crores.

Balachanttar
                                Sir I have submitted the following policies at your Chennai Office during the month of Jan to April 2014, but till date, we have not received any feedback and we couldn't even communicate with them. Chennai office was also not open for the past 1 month. Where we have to complain ? 1. [protected] - A Pandian 2. [protected] - R Chitra 3. [protected] - G Vasuki 4. [protected] - G Jeyachandran 5. [protected] - S Rajalakshmi 6. [protected] - V Sridhar 7. [protected] - V Ganesan 8. [protected] - S Ganesan 9. [protected] - N Kumaravel 10. [protected] - M Nalini

y_subodh
                                  Sir, i have submitted to all documents dt. 20 july 2014 after matured of my policies nos are: - u[protected] and u[protected] dated july 2008,
                                  Name: - vidya yadav. My both policies are completed after 6 years on june 2014, and i submitted complete documentation and bond for my payment. I visit to pacl branch kasia, padarauna (Up) , they clearly say we are unable to pay your payment this time, one year has gone, why i wait so long. So i submit my complaint about this. I request you to kindly clear this issue as soon. Name: - vidya yadav, new delhi, mob no: - [protected]. Please let me know whether i have lodge the case.

Pacl — Pacl ltd. Not refunded the maturity amount [Resolved]

srAaman
                                    I am a resident and sr. Citizen residing at of chennai and i have invested rs. 1 lakh in the year 2007. On cumulative...
                                    Complaint comments  Comments  (9)Complaint category Banks