Birla Sun Life Complaints & Reviews

3.1
Last updated Jul 28, 2022

File a complaint to Birla Sun Life

Having problems with Birla Sun Life?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Birla Sun Life customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Birla Sun Life

Birla Sun Life Website

Birla Sun Life Head Office Address

One India Bulls Centre , Tower-1, 17th Floor, Jupiter Mill Compound, 841, Senapati Bapat Marg, Elphinstone Road, 3.
Mumbai City District

Birla Sun Life Phone Numbers

Toll free
1-800-2707000

Fax

View more phone numbers

Birla Sun Life reviews & complaints(537)

Dear Sir
Reference Number:[protected]T8S1B0 and[protected]N1L9L2
I am Meraj Haider Khan, Policyholder of Child Classic Plan[protected] requested for closure of the policy by physically visiting Aditya Birla Sunlife office in Paraygraj, UP on 23.07.22.
The office employee took my PAN card, Adhar card, Bank details and signatures on some of the blank forms.
I asked them if I need a full refund of my surrender value...

Ravi here
Please Remove my pan number in irda site

Pan : CITPP7351J

Pls, remove my pan urgent basis.I'm not working in the agency but my pan no. is at irda site kindly remove it quickly . Facing alot of problems.

Hopefully, you'll solve my problem as soon as possible.
Birla Sun Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Please remove my pan on irda please resolve my problem as soon as possible
    Birla Sun Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My present UAN number is[protected]. I am unable to transfer my PF balance with previous employer Birla SunLife Insurance Company limited (EPF account no. MH/211039/9657) online as the EPF number[protected] is not traceable online.

I request you to transfer my outstanding balance in PF account no. MH/211039/9657 to my present UAN[protected]
      Birla Sun Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I got a call from a person who claimed to be working for Birla Sun Life (Shweta Kapoor). She told that there is a bonus announced for your policy. And there is an agent who wants to claim this amount. If you want to claim this amount, then all you need to do is to remove this agent from your policy & add your USER ID to the policy. Once this is done, you can claim this bonus amount.
        I call from GBIC Ananya Ahuja and your claim amount is 155450 rs and you need small process from govt Return govt fund you need to pay 30000 with in 29.03.2022 and i reject what she says and immediately.

Part -1

Part-2
          She said you...
          If You Are Facing this Error there are abnormal activities with your account. it has been suspended then you don't need to worry I'll tell you how to recover or get back your free fire suspended or ban account just by appealing to garena free fire official i will guide you step by step how you can appeal to free fire to get back your account if you want to know more then keep watching this video till to end and don't forget to subscribe how...
          Have taken policy in the name of my mother on 17th of November 2021 but the executive has told me that the payment was not received so I have raised a dispute to credit card team so they prov reversed my amount.after that application got rejected on 31st nov 2021 so I have taken a new policy in Dec 17th 2021 that policy is issued and on Dec 29th 2021 from my credit card 52250 has been as i have enquired if the credit card team they told me...
          Today I got opportunity to work with Policy Bazaar but when I came for documents verification they siad to me your details are shown in III portal so you have to remove all details first then you start work with Policy Bazaar.

I was done internship in Aditya Birla Capital (Birla Sun Life insurance) in 2019 that time I gave exam of IRDA but I am not pass . So please remove all my details from there ( III portal ) also .
          br...

This is to inform that I had abslamc ipo but didn't get listed and have not received the feed back yet, mailed concerned people several times but they are saying it will take time. This is tiring, they had said it will be refunded within 3 days if not listed but it has been almost a month

HARICHARAN MALI
            Remove my pan number in irda site

Pan :AYIPM8036C

Pls, remove urgent basis.
            Facing problem new job joining. unable to join new job.

Find attachment.

AO5293
            27042009
            License Expired

Birla Sun Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I want to deactivate my ADIVISOR CODE. I have submitted all my documents to Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance, Shillong Meghalaya. Through Mr Niton. But till now there is no approval at all. Please check in to this matter asap. As I didn't receive any response from the Company at all.
              Birla Sun Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My AWB number is [protected] delivering to wrong address. Please help my contact number is [protected]
                Birla Sun Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My name is harshad maruti palande...

Below are my policies numbers which I don't want to continue as mentioned earlier...because I am suffering from financial crisis ...

1.[protected]

2.[protected]

And I know that whatever money I have paid till now approximately 55k will get refunded someday...as per rules and conditions

But it's my special request...

Dear All

I Siddeshwara Swamy B in name I have got code in Birla sunlife AGENCY CODE : BI6447 and License no: 9454631 for this reason I have given the Resignation letter to your branch jaynagr Bangalore and they accepted it in IRDA PORTAL it is showing Resigned date 7th Oct 2019 but still that code is imforce only and after this I have not got any mail or letter from your company as NOC, I need this urgently as it is affecting my carrier growth please find below my mail id to send the NOC COPY TO MY MAIL
                  [protected]@gmail.com

Thanks and Regards
                  Siddeahwara swamy B
                  Mob: [protected]

Dear Team,
                    I have Birla policy 23794829, I was paying premium since 2017 but due to financial issue I am not able to continue now I want to paid up my policy I was sent mail to Birla but they not stop my ecs currently I am hospitalised and not able to go any branch,

It is my Humble request please help to stop my premium as soon as possible.

Name Neetu Sharma
                    Policy no 23794829
                    Mobile no [protected]
                    Dear team,

Still my issue not resolve requested to you please stop my ecs and paid up my policy if any deduction happen I will complaint against your company bcs I have policy bond and in this bond there is mentioned paid up option available if you not paid up I will definitely see u in court.

Pl. share DETAILS

REGARDS

AVINASH SHIVHARE
                      avinash.[protected]@gmail.com...

My Adviser code is active in birla sun life. Please deactivate my code as i can not be employed in other company because my code is active here. I have submitted resigning documents in the birla sun life
                      Birla Sun Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Pathetic experience with so called India’s most reliable brand Aditya Birla Capital (Birla sun life Insurance).

I had purchased a life insurance policy from Birla Sun life in the year 2016.

After 4 years I got a call from system generated number where I was told that I have Birla sun life insurance policy(I didn't communicate anything about my policy to anyone) so do I receive regular updates from the company...

We have surrendered our Bachat Endowment Plan in month of August. As per the policy, we should have given 100% payment as we have surrendered after 10 years, and we have paid all the instalment on time .
                        But the final payment we got is not complete, even we have not been given our own paid amount .
                        Kindly check your document and give us our remaining balance, for our hard earned money invested in your policy.