[Resolved] Panind — fraudulent pan card broker panind

Pratikgoel100 on Sep 23, 2019
Order no.- pr - [protected]n
My complaints are neglected and my money has been taken and no service has been rendered. I have sent 3-4 mails regarding the enquiry of my pan card but none of the emails have been answered properly and there is no platform of proper contact with the panind representative. First they take 3 times the charge of making a pan card then defrauding the consumer by not responding to their complaints is a serious offence and i am coming to the consumer complaint platform with much hopes to get a proper solution.

Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 10, 2019
No proper solution has been made for my complaints in panind.

[Sep 23, 2019] Panind customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I made a payment of 499 for a reissue of pan card but it seems it will take 20days to get it I need it in 3days I have urgent need so I will apply for epancard kindly refund my money I want to cancel this application also revert back a call would be appreciated And charge for applying pan is 110rs they charge me 499 I want a refund

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response, Sep 30, 2019
Inconvenience caused is highly regretted. As you may be aware, Income Tax Department (ITD) has authorized only two entities viz., 1. NSDL e-Gov and 2. UTIITSL for providing PAN related services on its behalf. Further, NSDL e-Gov or ITD has not appointed PANIND.com nor provided any authorization for providing PAN related services. Kindly note that all the PAN related data is exclusively property of customers and ITD.
Dear sir few days my pan card is hold pl confarm me my ph no [protected]

Unit, No. 5, Site 4, Vikaspuri, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110018
    Panind - fraudulent pan card broker panind