[Resolved] Panind — i have applied for pan and charge is high than the normal.. need refund

Avadi Chennai, India
 Parameshwari Kannan on Feb 18, 2019
I have applied for pan card from this website. They charged me rs.499/-. But i found out that i can apply in nsdl and at rs.110. I have paid around rs.300/- extra. They charged me more so i want to cancel my application. And i need a refund. I have attached the payment confirmation. I have sent them an e-mail and inquiring about cancellation and refund and i only got an automated response asking me to wait. I just need to cancel and there no option to cancel at all!

I just want to cancel my pan card application and want a refund of the full amount i paid.

Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 23, 2019

[Feb 18, 2019] Panind customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Panind Customer Care's response, Feb 20, 2019
Kindly let us know you registered email id, order id and mobile number so that we will better help you out.

Comments

Sir my wife pan card lost i am apply pan card on line your site but pan card is found. So my payment ID [protected] and order ID SU-[protected]LO . Please My order cancel and Rs. 499 pl repayment me. pl requested my money back in my credit card.
Pls resend my pan card in given address.
I did not received my pancard since 1 month my application status is showing withheld processing. panind company is saying that it will processed soon but it did not do that so i want to resovle my problem or refund my fees.
my name is mithun kumar shikdar
I can not typed date of birth in the pan card tracking status, for which l can't track my application
Fraud. Not refunded any amount after cancellation of application. I have emailed to cancel application & refund amount.

Unit, No. 5, Site 4, Vikaspuri, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110018
    Panind - i have applied for pan and charge is high than the normal.. need refund