Panind — refund not given

No. 5, Site IV, Vikaspuri, New Delhi - 110018, India, Delhi, Delhi, India
 Swati Taneja on Aug 6, 2019
Respected sir/mam,

I initiated lost pan card request from panind. I paid a sum of rs 499. Due to the high turnaround time, i cancelled the request and asked them to refund the money back.

I didn't even heard back from them. I was thursday, when i cancelled the request and have sending emails to them but i didn't got any reply from them apart from the auto generated email.

My payment id is [protected]. Kindly look into this request and help me in getting back my money-rs 499.

Swati

[Aug 06, 2019] Panind customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Swati Taneja Aug 21, 2019
There is no response from PANIND.Can you please look ito this issue faster as it has been more than 3 weeks now.

Comments

Inconvenience caused is highly regretted. As you may be aware, Income Tax Department (ITD) has authorized only two entities viz., 1. NSDL e-Gov and 2. UTIITSL for providing PAN related services on its behalf. Further, NSDL e-Gov or ITD has not appointed PANIND.com nor provided any authorization for providing PAN related services. Kindly note that all the PAN related data is exclusively property of customers and ITD.

Unit, No. 5, Site 4, Vikaspuri, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110018