[Resolved] Panind — requesting to refund the amount

Sumesh Sukumaran on Jan 29, 2019
Please refund the amount of rs.499 which that i last transacted for applying new pancard, now i dont have enough datas to proceed the hard copy of details. So please refund the amount, and please cancel the application for pan. I tried many time to contact the office through mails and calls but there is no responds from anyone for long time.

Order id: su-[protected]n

Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 4, 2019

[Jan 29, 2019] Panind customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Panind Customer Care's response, Jan 30, 2019
Kindly mail us on [protected]@panind.com for refund related queries.

Comments

with reference to the above mentioned, Please find the attached wrongly entered application copy for your kind reference.

Kindly provide the refund amount of Rs.499/- for the same .

Nedumaran

Kindly provide the refund amount of Rs.499/- for the same .

Mohana
Dear team,

I have applied for name correct in PAN card via Online, I have done all the update and the payment also got confirmed and 499rs got deducted from my card, The problem is I have given my client office address for the communication but address to be changed to my residential address, I could not find the edit option after the payment done .

Kindly check and cancel my request and help me to get my refund amount ( 499 rs ) back.

Payment ID: 5T3963367X610934G
Order ID: AL-[protected]CR

Did they really refund you your money?

If not then I think we should come out and take actions against these kinds of fraud websites
Please refund the amount of 499 which that I last transacted for applying pan card correction, now I don't have enough datas to proceed the hard copy of details.so please refund the amount and please cancel the pan card correction.i tried many time to contact the office but no response from anyone for long time.
My order id:GU-[protected]CR

Unit, No. 5, Site 4, Vikaspuri, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110018
    Panind - requesting to refund the amount