[Resolved] Panind — requesting to refund the amount

Sumesh Sukumaran on Jan 29, 2019
Please refund the amount of rs.499 which that i last transacted for applying new pancard, now i dont have enough datas to proceed the hard copy of details. So please refund the amount, and please cancel the application for pan. I tried many time to contact the office through mails and calls but there is no responds from anyone for long time.

Order id: su-[protected]n

Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 4, 2019

[Jan 29, 2019] Panind customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Panind Customer Care's response, Jan 30, 2019
Kindly mail us on [email protected] for refund related queries.

Comments

with reference to the above mentioned, Please find the attached wrongly entered application copy for your kind reference.

Kindly provide the refund amount of Rs.499/- for the same .

Nedumaran

Kindly provide the refund amount of Rs.499/- for the same .

Mohana
Dear team,

I have applied for name correct in PAN card via Online, I have done all the update and the payment also got confirmed and 499rs got deducted from my card, The problem is I have given my client office address for the communication but address to be changed to my residential address, I could not find the edit option after the payment done .

Kindly check and cancel my request and help me to get my refund amount ( 499 rs ) back.

Payment ID: 5T3963367X610934G
Order ID: AL-[protected]CR

Unit, No. 5, Site 4, Vikaspuri, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110018
    Panind - requesting to refund the amount