Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Customer Care
Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Ltd.

Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Customer Care

Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
701-704, 7th Floor, Skyline Icon Business Park, 86-92, Marol Village, Andheri (East)
Mumbai City District
Landmarks:Off A.K. Road

Fax:
Fax:

Good

Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Complaints & Reviews

Ruksar Nejkar on May 11, 2019
I bought a trousers from pantaloons and the cashier asked me if i need bag and then charged me 5rs for it... When i asked him the reason he says government has given us permission till we get new bags.. Where in i did read if bags has logo of it is not to be charged, when i said this he repeatedly said me it's paper bag and so government has given us permission to charge.
I have purchased one dress from pantaloons shalimar bagh new delhi... And they have chareged for paperbag that is rs. 5

Pantaloons Fashion & Retail — trouser replace [Resolved]

dheerajjust2008 on May 11, 2019
    I bought one trouser one month back and just wear that 3-4 times only and now i am seeing holes in back side.
    I paid...
    Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Accessories

Pantaloons Fashion & Retail — jeans [Resolved]

java420 on May 9, 2019
    I bought 2 jeans in pantaloons on 1st may 2019.
    On 1st may there is an offer on purchase of 2 kraus brand jeans. So,...

Pavan Kumar Marathi on May 5, 2019
    Brand factory chennai, charges 10 rs for carry bags even after supreme court's order. I had an argument with them, still they charged me saying they will not follow the rules of supreme court..
    That was ridiculous, being in india these guys are not following the orders of supreme court.. And the mistake if from public side as well, no body is questioning them.. As they are advertising themselves they shouldn't charge for the bags

Complaint comments  RespondComplaint category Unauthorized charges

Brand Factory — charging rs.10/- for paper carry bag

Akhila y on May 3, 2019
      I purchased 2 tops from brand factory in begumpet branch of hyderabad. At the time of billing, they asked me if i want a carry...

Pantaloons on May 2, 2019
      I shopped from pantaloon store at ahluwalia mall, kota, rajasthan. Top is teared from front, tear is not completely visible because of thread design on net. I waited a long time for the response, i ask the storekeeper to check the cctv footage but he didn’t show us the footage of billing counter. He said we cant give defective peace to the costumer and i didn’t check the top, it was my blunder. I want complete exchange
      Today I already visited the store around 12 pm . They didn’t give the satisfactory answer and refuse to exchange the piece, than after I complained here( https://www.consumercomplaints.in). Now what i have to do next please tell and ask the store manager to call me for exchange. Pantaloon is a very big brand and I didn’t expect this from here, its very disappointing.

Ramalakshmi sundararajan on Apr 29, 2019
        I had purchased clothes from brand factory at kukatpally branch in hyderabad on saturday 27thapril 2019 at rhe cash counter i was asked to pay for carry bag so o said that there is a ruling of court to provide free carry bags to customer but they strongly denied me n hence i was embarrased deeply n had to carry my merchandise on bare hands till parking they even said i can go ahead n complain im the consumer complaint cell they r not bothered i felt deeply insulted im front of all public there i want compensation amount of rs 10000 for the same kinfly help me asap

akrammd21 on Apr 28, 2019
          I had visited pantaloon outlets in avani mall on 26.04.2019, i had purchased clothes worth rs 4800. When i had asked for an offer or discount on it, i was explained that i would get rs 500 discount if i was going to purchase of rs 3500 product but they didn't explained me the offer that if i was going to purchase rs 5000 product then i would get rs 1000 discount. Such an offer i come to know from other plantaloon outlets that offer is going on in every plantaloons outlet in kolkata. By such poor service of staff i have paid extra. If i was come to know about rs 5000 offer, i could purchase some more clothes at less cost.

It was really a bad experience for me, u need to take an action on it so that it will never be repeated with any customer.

Brand Factory — charges for carry bag

Praderp0612 on Apr 28, 2019
            On 27 april 2019 i went to brand factory which is part of future group. There i purchased 1 t shirt and 2 shirt. I went to...

RTY14 on Apr 27, 2019
            I bought 2 kurtis, 1 trouser and 1 leggings from pantaloons in logix city centre mall but when i wore it, it got torned horizontally below shoulder that happened when i was in my new company to join there. That was so embarrassing moment for me. I have been buying products from pantaloons from 5 years but never such incident happened so i did not kept my invoice with me. But i hope i can get some help on it.
            please find below pictures of tag and the torned product

Complaint comments  RespondComplaint category Clothing, Shoes & Accessories

Pantaloons Fashion & Retail — unexpected misbehave by pantaloons staff [Resolved]

Tiaa Ghose on Apr 23, 2019
              Today i bought some cloths from pantaloons near sdf bus stand sector five kolkata. I'm completely speechless that one of your...
              Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Accessories

Brand Factory — charging for paper carry bag [Resolved]

Duffo on Apr 18, 2019
              Today i went to brand factory in Aurangabad Akashwani chowk .n i had done shopping for my daughter as i went for billing they...

Pantaloons Fashion & Retail — faded colour after wash [Resolved]

Asmitamndl on Apr 18, 2019
              I had brought a ruffle sleeve top of teal colour which has a tag of akkriti and liva. Article no.[protected]
              Manufacture...
              Complaint comments  Read comments [2]Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Accessories

Brand Factory — regarding wrong charges for carry bag and alteration of clothes.

Guddaagra on Apr 17, 2019
              I have purchased clothes from brand factory agra and they charged me rs.8 for carrybag as it should be free of cost with every...
              Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Unauthorized charges

Pantaloons Fashion & Retail — charging for paper bags [Resolved]

Joe86 on Apr 16, 2019
              Respected Sir,
              I purchased few clothes pricing around 5000 from pantaloons (Urban Oasis Mall), Hubli, Karnataka but...

Pantaloons Fashion & Retail — charge of carry bags [Resolved]

Mr28 on Apr 16, 2019
              I bought three t-shirts from pantaloons on[protected]. The cashier asked me if i want carry bags and to my wonder they charged...

Bhaskar Basak on Apr 12, 2019
              A refund amount of rs 1165.7664 was initiated against my refund vide sms dated 07.03.19. Copy of the sms is pasted here for your ready reference. "[club factory] a refund of inr 1165.7664 has been refunded to your account ([protected]@gmail.com) balance. You may withdraw your balance in club factory app. You will receive it in 1-3 days. Please pay attention to your balance account activities. Notice: we will never ask for privacy information like verification code from our customers in any way."
              The last telephonic conversation had with them assured me of a refund in my bank account but nothing received as on date. Please do the needful and arrange my refund immediately. Thank you.

Complaint comments  RespondComplaint category Online Shopping

rumpa chaudhury on Apr 9, 2019
                I am a regular customer holding registered phone no [protected]. On 7th april afternoon when i was exiting from baruipur pantaloon store (This time i have not purchased anything), suddenly checkbox noising. Immediately security person asked me the reason but i don't have any answer and i was also surprising.

After one lady sales girl came and search my bag but she don't get any thing for which they can blame me.

After some time, she saw my wallet was attached soft tag, which i was bought a couple of months back. The bag was also become old also. The check box making the noise only for this soft tag which is not at all my fault. The sales counter should check at the time of sell.

Now i am surprised, i have received any sorry figure from pantaloons side though this is only their fault. They just behalf as i am the culprit.

I want clear explanation from pantaloon why i am facing this type o[censored]nnecessary harassment. If i consider this is a fault, why the check box was not noising on that day when i was bought the wallet and exiting the gate.

Baruipur pantaloons sales persons also don't have any etiquette to say sorry as this is fully their fault.

This is not at all expectations from this renounced store like pantaloons.

Thanks & regards,

Rumpa
                Ph. No. [protected]

Complaint comments  RespondComplaint category Department Stores

Bindu Rana on Apr 4, 2019
                  I purchase one kurti of rangmanch from pantaloons store Rudrapur on 14th march and first time I washed it and after wash the pink colour spread to all area,
                  I went again the store and complained about it but they were not agreed that its happen and arguing with me that I'm laying but after long conversation they ready to keep it back and said first they check with quality person and then only they reply.

its very painful 😖 If you buying something with a good brand and this type things happened and they were not helping you but trying to blaming on you that you are lying 🤥

Very shameful 😡

Pantaloons Fashion & Retail — non compliance with refund policies [Resolved]

PratyushaSen on Apr 4, 2019
                    On 19th march i initiated a return for an item purchased online. Item was picked up on 22nd march. On 31st march i called...
                    Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Online Shopping

Recently Discussed

Pantaloons Fashion & Retail
                    charging again and again for carry bags