Pantaloons Fashion & Retail — exchange

266 GF, AGCR Enclave, Opposite karkardooma court,, Delhi-92, Delhi East, India
 Ruchika.sharma on Nov 15, 2019
I purchased 3 pair of sixcks on 13.11.19 receipt no. P385004i i9006536when at home i take it out from polythene i found length is very short today on14.11.19 i went to exchange it with van huesen socks. I had purchased that too on 13 th that i found good. But they refused. Saying we don't exchange socks. Though it was not even opened. It was not mentioned on the box they kept nor verbally while billing. I wish to change it because of size but couldn't saying its not our policy we don't change after billing. Isn't it wrong it was not mentioned, the manager at store said small shopkeepers write such things. I asked but how people will come to know when you will not tell. At customer care also he said sorry for your loss but it is our policy. But isn't it cheating. Shopping for so long from pantaloons but very disappointed that such a brand can also do like this with their customers. Really shameful.

[Nov 15, 2019] Pantaloons Fashion & Retail customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

701-704, 7th Floor, Skyline Icon Business Park, 86-92, Marol Village, Andheri (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400059
    Pantaloons Fashion & Retail - exchange