[Resolved] Pantaloons Fashion & Retail — extra tax on the already tax included amount

Noida, Gautam Buddh Nagar District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Ragini Bisht on May 19, 2019
I have purchased 3478 rs thing and after that there is extra gst is included in my bill even though all taxes are already included in my products. Give me a proper reason for that? Or whatever extra gst is given on the bill should be returned. Bill also shows clearly that all the GST is included in the products I have taken and in the product rates also all the tax are clearly written to included all the tax. When I checked out the bill it shows me that with the products which have already included all type of taxes there total is a sub total and after that I have given CGST and SGST of 2.5 and 6 % for both respectively and that to for different amounts which charged me extra 267.78 rs.

extra tax on the already tax included amount
extra tax on the already tax included amount
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 23, 2019

[May 20, 2019] Pantaloons Fashion & Retail customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Customer Care's response, May 20, 2019
Hi Ragini, thank you for reaching out to us. We wish to inform you that the GST amount is included in the MRP of the product and there is no charge over and above that. GST bifurcation is mandatory on bills, thus it is displayed as the bifurcation under 'Sub Total'. The MRP total is equal to the Bill Total and there are no extra charges.

Comments

My name is manoj kumar sharma, my emp.coad is 290959 plz send me my Uan no. & pf no.

701-704, 7th Floor, Skyline Icon Business Park, 86-92, Marol Village, Andheri (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400059
    Pantaloons Fashion & Retail - extra tax on the already tax included amount