[Resolved]  Pantaloons Fashion & Retail — non refund

Purchase garments worth rs. 11148/- from pantaloon store in pacific mall, kaushambi, ghaziabad on 18.03.2018. Payment was made through debit card.

While still inside the store, we changed one garment wherein store had to refund rs. 500/- as the cost of new garment was less by rs.500/- on the same day & time.

I asked for refund of rs. 500/- but your billing staff behaved arrogantly and said that no refund will be given. I asked them to transfer the refund amount electronically but they did not instead gave credit note of rs. 500/- valid for one month, for purchase within pantaloon store.

I am highly dissatisfied with pantaloon and request for refund to my account immediately failing which i will go to consumer court.

I will never ever purchase anything from your store
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 25, 2018

[Mar 19, 2018] Pantaloons Fashion & Retail customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Customer Care's response Mar 20, 2018
Hi Moin, please accept our sincere apologies. We will look into this and get back you at the earliest. Thank You.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Phone
    Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Address
    701-704, 7th Floor, Skyline Icon Business Park, 86-92, Marol Village, Andheri (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400059