[Resolved]  Pantaloons Fashion & Retail — Not bothering to dispatch a product I purchased.

I am repeatedly emailing pantaloons customer care that 1 jeans worth Rs 480 of my order no 3470291 dated 16.06.2020 has not yet been delivered to me but they simply don't care about it. I just get automated responses.

Even I got a reply stating "This is to inform you that the query raised by you has been resolved by our Customer Support Team against the reference number INFO[protected]."

But the problem has not been resolved yet. I did not receive the jeans nor did they bother to refund Rs 480. They don't bother to do the needful regarding this. 1 pantaloons guy from Bangalore called me from phone number +[protected] to tell me about the discount offers going on in their company but when I said I have not received 1 shipment yet he just ended the call abruptly rather rudely.

On Pantaloons website in my order page it is being displayed that order no 3470291 has been partially delivered. There were 2 shipments and I am repeatedly saying I have received 1 shipment and I did not receive other 1 which included 1 jeans. This is very much unexpected of Pantaloons.

Further I request GOI to take necessary measures against the companies who cheat their customers who do online shopping from their websites.
Not bothering to dispatch a product I purchased.
Jul 29, 2020
I have received the item today. So I am marking my complaint as resolved.
Jul 26, 2020

Pantaloons Fashion & Retail customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Pantaloons Fashion & Retail
    Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Phone
    Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Address
    701-704, 7th Floor, Skyline Icon Business Park, 86-92, Marol Village, Andheri (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400059