[Resolved]  Pantaloons Fashion & Retail — regarding refund for the product picked about a month ago.

My order id is: 3411284 and return id is: 2322993. My return pick up was made on 8th june 2020 by the courier partner shadow fax. Pantaloons received the product but yet they did not initiate the amount of rs.380.71. I called their customer care but there is no response from their side. I also wrote them mails regarding this issue but always they reply me saying that my issue has been resolved. I asked them to send me transaction id of the refund made but they don't respond to it. Some of my complaint numbers are comp[protected] and info[protected]. I also messaged them through their instagram handle but the response is the same. Please issue my refund as soon as possible.
regarding refund for the product picked about a month ago.
Jul 21, 2020
Thank you so much consumer forum. Pantaloons has refunded me the amount to be issued. I got my refund back in 2 days. They sent a message regarding my refund details.
Jul 19, 2020

Pantaloons Fashion & Retail customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Pantaloons Fashion & Retail
    Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Phone
    Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Address
    701-704, 7th Floor, Skyline Icon Business Park, 86-92, Marol Village, Andheri (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400059