Partha Dental Clinic
Partha Dental Clinic

Partha Dental Clinic Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
MIG-69, Above ICICI Bank, Opp JNTU Main Gate, Dharmareddy Colony, KPHB Colony, Kukatpally
Hyderabad
Hyderabad District
Andhra Pradesh

Mobile:
Mobile:

Fax:
Fax:

Bad

Partha Dental Clinic related photos (5)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Partha Dental Clinic Photos

Partha Dental Clinic Complaints & Reviews

I have had implant of my teeth in 2019, for which caping for one tooth is done recently, the other tooth left uncapped saying it will be painful, later they said doctor is not available. This is happening from one month. Am diabetic unable to eat properly, getting treatment from l.b Nagar branch, worst service in fact! Through out the year they said...cz of Corona they are not providing any treatment. What the hell is this? After I paid everything how long I need to wait for the treatment??
Apr 14, 2021

Partha Dental Clinic customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi we visited Partha dental for tooth alignment.they told us go for aligners.before pay the amount after scan we asked so...

This doctor did a root canal on my two tooths on 28/03/2021. And then for the follow up he gave the next appointment but suddenly he went on leave for the next week leaving my root canal process for next set of tooths in the middle. Then he called and gave an appointment on 5/04/2021 at 7.30 pm but enen after 8.30 pm he didn't even come leaving me in the clinic for 1 hr waiting. Even today I didn't get my root canal done and they even took the full payment for the procedure of 13000.
    Apr 05, 2021

I spent 1.5 lakh for my clear aligners treatment, i spent almost 80 k to come India to get the treatment done, before i came India, they promised me to give free treatment, after coming here they are changing their words for my lack/failure treatment, if they don't justify the situation, i will proceed legally to pay more than actually i spent for my time, energy and trust breaking.
      Mar 30, 2021

The most irresponsible and one way getters, inefficient treatment, no respect for patients. I want to proceed legally if free treatment is not provided or my money is not returned.

Please provide your response as soon as possible, otherwise i will come up with a lawyer notice.
        Mar 30, 2021

Water dispenser was not working water leakage from dispenser please send person
          Mar 07, 2021

This is in regards to dental invisiline aligners. They have stopped treatment in the middle. They are not even responsible to answer when I ll receive the next set of aligners.
            Manikonda branch
            Partha - [protected]
            Mar 03, 2021

I went to Partha dental attapur on Jan 2020 for implantation and they kept me temporary cap it was nice but after this lockdown I went to make this teeth permanent and they did not take my impressions correctly and they insterted permanent teeth in November 2020 but it's was big and i went again so they grinded the cap now after 3 months that is on March 2021 cap came out and again visited the clinic and this time doctor kept so much gap in between cap and implant

Plz do the needful
              Mar 02, 2021

Appointment took for date 09/01/2021 @ 10:30 we came by 10:15.still we are waiting now the time is 11:20.Treatment not yet started .Why I took Apointment I need to plan my daily schedule. Today I need to go office by 12:30 due to this delay I unable to go right time.I am not happy about NAD partha dental clinic staff.
                Jan 09, 2021

What will be the action for this.

I'm an ortho patient taking treatment from past 2 years, recently due to covid situation transferred from Hyderabad-Nallakunta branch to Kothagudem branch.
                  The problem is they are not informing me when doctor comes monthly once to treat me, this is not first time . As i paid full amount they are not treating me properly
                  Please take necessary action.
                  Nov 28, 2020

I should call everytime every month to Vizag NAD branch then they book appointment. That too for a gap of two months. is this the service you provide after completing the 70000 Rs payment this is the service I get from Partha Dental.Very disappointed and dissatisfied. Very bad Management
                    Nov 28, 2020

I should call everytime every month, then they book appointment. That too for a gap of two months. is this the service you provide after completing the 70000 Rs payment this is the service I get from Partha Dental.Very disappointed and dissatisfied. Very bad Management
                      Nov 28, 2020

I took treatment at Chirala partha dental clinic, at station road on nov 16 2019, its my native place and treated by parandhamaiah...

I have visited this clinic for my tooth ache, they don't even write any prescription but just asked me they need to do some thing which costs around 15000...I asked for the appointment for next day they don't even give that...wasted my 500 rs
                        Nov 19, 2020

I my self i am shaik Emamunnisa i attend for RCT at your lakshmipuram branch, Guntur, andhrapradesh on the day of 29th october 2020 i had attended for treatment session in that session i had faced a lot of problem with the treatment which i had gon through i am a diabetic and thyroid patient priorly i had intimate the same to doctor even though he treated me very roudly as casul patient with that i face a lot of difficulty and hospitalised for one day with sivier headace on the next day i visited to your branch to convay the same there your doctors behave roudly in worest manner pls do the needfull and take necessery action
                          Oct 30, 2020

The treatment was not satisfying, and damaged healthy teeth and delayed treatment, due to this have severe pain and leads further other treatment.

Consulted multiple times for the treatment(16 times) but still treatment not completed,

Now they are telling to consult in another hospital for other dental problem.

Then consulted other hospital they telling its very late, so much delay by partha hospital(2 months), madanapalle, i need spend more teeth pain, time and money.

Its very serious problems i faced there.

Please help them to do proper treatment to the patients.

The doctor is not experienced i think, treatment is very bad.
                            Details Doctor: Partha Dental,
                            Dr.Nafiunnisa, Madanapalle
                            Oct 20, 2020

సార్ నమస్తే.. నా పేరు సుభాష్ ఏజ్ 34.. నా సమస్య ఏమిటీ...

Un satisfaction with Partha dental. I've visited Partha dental for Crowns related.literally 5 times Crowns not adjusted.worst service no caring at all. Still crown's not Fixed.
                              Oct 11, 2020

I had given a bad review as I was not satisfied with the service at Partha Dental Vidyaranyapura. They called me from thier personal number and abused me for putting bad review. The receptionist insulted me as well as my husband for it. Here is her number [protected] Geetha Johnson.
                                Sep 03, 2020

Very bad customer service and the one who is handling whatsapp is not at all a good person for a customer service the language which is very casual show the attitude of a person
                                  Very bad customer service