[Resolved] Parveen Travels — Bad service

Koyembedu, India
 charanya meenu
I've travelled from Chennai to Madurai in parveen travels. I came exactly 3min late (reached @ 9.03 pm) from the departure time(9 pm). For that the man who's checking the passengers list had shouted like the hell. This shows how you treat your customers. Even mistake is in my side he's not suppose to use such a harsh words after I asked excuse. Very bad attitude shown towards customer. I don't know the person name. If it's known I would be darely mentioning it here. Very bad customer service. Bus is good but the people like driver etc treating the customers are not at all good. And they don't have a basic courtesy to tell the stopping names for making Travellers trip easy. Everybody traveling from Chennai to madurai will not be aware of their getting point name. Driver or someone over there it's their responsibility to announce the local stops there. Very very bad experience. Sorry to say this waste people working there.
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 17, 2016

[Aug 14, 2016] Parveen Travels customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Parveen Travels Customer Care's response, Aug 17, 2016

Thanks for bringing the issues to our attention. Please provide us your Pnr number.

Thanks & Regards,
Customer Care

Comments

A material was booked on 29th of this month from ooty and they promised me that it will be reaching me on 31st evening in vellore but still the material hasn't reached me, also no response from parveen side even if they respond they gave me only false information.i haven't experienced such a worst service.
Hi I am hari from Bangalore I HV booked a car from ramnad to madurai full money I pay .due to some problem I can't go so I HV informed to travels 4hours before that cancel it today and tomorrow we will go he told k and finally he is saying they can't refund the money back they r [censored]er people
I Travel on 29.09.18 parveen bus, and stop the bus break and lunch at a2b. At time not pick the customer after lunch .

And I mentally upset, loss of bus.

1. At the why not communicated with customer.

2. Please share driver No all travel customer.

Ramachandran

+ 91 44 2819 3538
    + 91 44 2479 2939
    AB Towers, #148, Perambur Barracks Road, Purasawalkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600007
    Parveen Travels - Bad service