Parveen Travels — given worst service

This is edison from chennai
I booked ticket 11:15pm from trichy to chennai on 1-05-19 at parveen travels. The boarding point was given by me at trichy chitra complex. 11:15pm i did not have a bus. I called and asked why the bus is not yet coming to my boarding point. They told us that we had to cancel the bus which had to depart from trichy. So they asked me to come with the no 1 tolgate. At that time, it would be exactly 11:30pm. The number 1 tollgate from chathram bus station will be exactly seven kilometers away. I took a rental auto and went there. The rent i gave to auto was 170 rupees. This is really a great loss for me, and even wasting that night time.
But there was parveen travels van, it's not the bus. If the bus is traveling, i'll be sleeping in peace, i am not satisfied. I request you to give me a rent of 170 rupees for auto. My contact numbers: [protected]/[protected]
Edison david paulraj g

[May 03, 2019] Parveen Travels customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Parveen Travels
    Parveen Travels Phone
    + 91 44 2819 3538
    + 91 44 2479 2939
    Parveen Travels Address
    AB Towers, #148, Perambur Barracks Road, Purasawalkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600007