Parveen Travels — refund for my last travel chennai to bangalore

Hi team,
I was travelled from chennai to bangalore last night ie 23/03/2018, due to bus break down they dropped in the middle of the road and again they didn't provide me another resource. Its very bad experience with ur travels so kindly provide my refund money and local bus changes also you have to bare, from where they stopped i took my own transportation till bangalore it's charges around 150/-and travel charges-870. If you reqried will provide booking i'd or attachment of tickets. Am expecting the relay as well as refund
Thanks & regards
Sharanya kadarla
refund for my last travel chennai to bangalore
Mar 24, 2018

Parveen Travels customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I gave one star means u people have to understand.need money back that's the only thing I required.am submitting one more bill that tickets I travelled from where the praveen bus stopped please refund this money as well.

On 28.03.2018 booked shipment at sivagasi destination was Chengalpattu but the parcel moved Chennai on 29.03.18. till now iam followed but no response what can I do the job is most critical I need the shipment today with in 4.00 clock.

Parveen Travels
    Parveen Travels Phone
    + 91 44 2819 3538
    + 91 44 2479 2939
    Parveen Travels Address
    AB Towers, #148, Perambur Barracks Road, Purasawalkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600007